[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello did anyone see what ever how Pokémon when I found however

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

Hello did anyone see what ever how Pokémon when I found however plush thing existed but North Sentinel island definitely pretend what doing in predicted off Côte d’Ivoire but didn't?
>>
Huh?
>>
File: 1.jpg (244KB, 928x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
244KB, 928x960px
I... what?
>>
you ok there buddy?
>>
File: endmysuffering.png (255KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
endmysuffering.png
255KB, 500x500px
what's going on
>>
Sorry I no English very good. Do you know the Côte d'Ivoire or North Sentinel island does done the based on stuffed soft plush stuffed toy thing for Pokémon on North Sentinel place?
>>
File: 1486107138188.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1486107138188.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>31691740
You fucking degenerate sicko, now I get it. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>31691818
Regrets person true regrets did upset you I mean no intent to damage.
>>
File: 1460332925476.png (410KB, 564x443px) Image search: [Google]
1460332925476.png
410KB, 564x443px
I'm trying my hardest to understand but I can't make heads or tails of these sentences.
>>
>>31691740
LOL at this post.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>31691863
Hello I interpret wrong I word Sentinel no English good friend but I regrets if needed to upset you.
>>
>>31691883
Regrets I can do not interpret post please clear.
>>
They're probably asking if you can find Pokémon plush in Cote d'Ivoire or North Sentinel Island.
>>
>>31691740
Okay, either this is a troll, in which case, please fuck off, or
You sincerely don't know english too well, in which case, your broken speech is forgiven. I just recommend that you come back whenever you can speak english better or use google translate.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>31691921
Hello I propose you correct interpret soon I right in Côte d'Ivoire for move but only short days but then I in North Sentinel island for living home and me brother and both stuffed soft plush toy Pokémon for back to memory and fun and cute.
>>
>>31691931
Regrets no joke regrets if upset with words but I try hard no well translate Sentinel English good so I try hard but not well still.
>>
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! North sentinel island is the one with the isolated tribe.

There is some isolated tribesman trying to find a pokemon plush for sale in the Ivory Coast.

I am sorry OP but I don't think anyone here is from Africa so we can't help you.
>>
Bit who was phone?

Seriously just write in your language
>>
>>31692020
What language is your native language? I'm trying to figure out how a translator could mess it up that bad
>>
>>31692038
I propose you interpret correct I Sentinel but right in Côte d'Ivoire go Sentinel for mother and brother see
>>31692057
Hello I word Sentinel born but France small from Côte d'Ivoire no Sentinel translate of seen but man show me to right to word for English proper but not good well.
>>
>>31692122
Tu parle français?
(Using google translate, so sorry if it's broken.)
>>
Seems like this anon was in Ivory Coast for a few days for a move but went to North Sentinel Island to live with his brother and wants a pokeplush cute cute and fun memories. I think.

I hope he finds one.
>>
>>31692146
Un peu mais pas beaucoup. Je continue à apprendre d'un ami. Only small volume learn still from man
>>
>>31692202
Quelle langue parlez-vous le mieux?
What language do you speak best?
>>
>>31692193
Hello I propose you most interpret right. I move Côte d’Ivoire few days now I live Côte d’Ivoire but before North Sentinel island but brother continue North Sentinel island and stuffed plush gift for brother in Côte d’Ivoire for back trip North Sentinel.
>>
>>31692228
Je parle la langue de North Sentinel. Pas de traducteur. J'apprends le français à partir de zéro.
I word language from North Sentinel but no translate for North Sentinel words so learn France from no words.
>>
>>31692237
Oh my god...

This is what I understand:
You're moving to North Sentinel from Côte d’Ivoire and want to get your brother a plush as a gift.

Did I get it right?
>>
>>31692278
Most interpret correct I leave North Sentinel now Côte d’Ivoire and gift plush stuffed toy to North Sentinel brother.
>>
>>31692344
Okay. Do you have any way of shopping online?
Amazon?
Ebay?
Anything like that?

Also, how many days until you leave?
>>
>>31692354
I try for most shop on line but no item move to Côte d’Ivoire and I in Côte d’Ivoire now no back to North Sentinel but visit for my brother with gift Pokémon.
>>
>>31692389
Ok, so it's a visit and you want to get him a gift? Why don't you have it ship to his house and you can give it to him when it arrives?
>>
what did he mean by this
also fucking arab nigger get the fuck out
>>
>>31692407
Hello I think you not interpret well. I try to clear up.
Me Côte d’Ivoire now got boat from India off island and took me Côte d’Ivoire.
Brother North Sentinel young very.
Want gift Pokémon to brother but no item to North Sentinel. Want to move him out North Sentinel to Côte d’Ivoire by use gift as reason to boat.
I hope you interpret well.
>>
>>31692457
go back to india
>>
>>31692457
Ok, my new interpretation:
You're going on a boat to North Sentinel, where your little brother is.
You're gonna get him the plush as a gift for him, but also as a bargaining chip for him to come with you to Côte d’Ivoire.
Is that correct?
>>
>>31692444
check 'em
>>
>>31692496
I think you interpret correct. North Sentinel not know of other lands and bad very place lots of sick and no modern. Brother young good to no be fully North Sentinel life want to move him away before late too and use gift to take him to boat for leave.
>>
>>31692539
Alright, I understand. Thanks.
As for the pokemon plush, sorry, but I don't know of any place that sells pokemon plushies in your area.

My advice would be to tell him why you want him to move to Côte d’Ivoire with you and be as truthful as you can with him.

I'm sorry that I can't help out much, but I hope I helped a little.

Godspeed, anon. I wish you and your bro the best of luck and a long, healthy, happy life.
>>
>>31692608
Hello. It alright that you don't where to Pokémon plush. You interpret correct so other help maybe come interpret correct. Problem with just word is so young very limited words hopeful find some prior visit.
>>
File: 1485625677219.png (191KB, 793x904px) Image search: [Google]
1485625677219.png
191KB, 793x904px
this thread is so cute

It makes me feel all squishy inside
>>
>>31692719
Just took a minor feels trip looking at this thread
Fuck minor, a major one.
>>
>>31692444
>>31692492
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31692277
tous les gens dans celle thread sont autismos. north sentinel ont cent gens seulment.
all the people in this thread are autists north sentinal island only has 100 people it is an island off the coast of indonesia
>>
>>31693053
*cette
>>
>>31693061
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island#Demographics
>>
Ivory coast anon is cute. I hope he gets his plush.
>>
>it's a "/vp/ believes anything they're told" thread
>>
>>31694651
This is so incredibly specific and mundane that I believe it
>>
This thread is giving me mad feels
>>
Did /vp/ just give birth to a new Creole?
>>
I wonder if he'll ever come back
>>
>>31691782

do I want to know where this image is from?
>>
>>31697159
I sure as hell do
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.