[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lusamine=Cyrus>Ghetsis>Giovanni>Arc hie=Maxie>Lysandre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: wave.gif (415KB, 420x235px) Image search: [Google]
wave.gif
415KB, 420x235px
Lusamine=Cyrus>Ghetsis>Giovanni>Archie=Maxie>Lysandre

Am I wrong?
>>
>>31689945
>Lusamine that high
She barely constitutes as a villain. All she did was be mean to her daughter and got off with a dindu nuffin excuse in the end anyway.
>>
>>31689945
If Archie and Maxie aren't dead last, then you're wrong.
>>
>>31689945
>no Evice or Greevil
Pretty wrong, yeah.
>>
>>31689945
cyrus = ghetsis > giovanni > archie = maxie > lysandre = lusamine

lusamine: motivation? what motivation I'm just evil for evil's sake!
>>
I don't see how Lysandre is so low compared to Lusamine. He was an obvious villain, sure, but so was Lusamine and unlike her he actually had a dangerous ambition that needed to be stopped. And they both look like complete fucking losers during their final fights.
>>
>Ghetsis
>Giovanni and Cyrus
>Archie and Maxie
>Lusamine
>Lysandre

I have no reason to stop Lusamine, I would've left her to die via Guzzlord for all she did. But the list us just how I feel.
>>
>>31689978 GOAT post
>>
File: tumblr_static_colressicon.png (104KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_colressicon.png
104KB, 310x310px
You're all forgetting about the best antagonist.
>>
>>31689962
Archie and Maxie were a lot of fun, though, they easily have the most personality out of any villain so far. Their "plans" are shit, but at least ORAS acknowledged this and made them tie into their defining traits (Archie's foolhardy brashness and Maxie's ego/incapability of seeing himself as in the wrong). While they might not be as threatening as Lysandre, I'd consider them more unique than the generic doomsday villain he is or abusive parent bad guy #4932 Lusamine.

>>31689978
Now this I can agree with.
>>
>>31689978
>lusamine: motivation? what motivation I'm just evil for evil's sake!
Don't forget the best part
>Also, I have a vagina, so I get a free pass on plunging the world into chaos lol
>>
>>31689958
>>31689978
>>31690012
I just beat the game and completely disregarded that the entire conflict was just a dumb personal family one, but I do enjoy that Lusamine was a villain who was just a straight up crazy bitch. Far more enjoyable than Lysandre or the Hoenn duo.

>>31690060
>Colress
>Villain
He's a scientist anon.
>>
Lusamine is not a complete villain, she did all for his husband

So:

Cyrus>Ghetsis>Lysandre>Giovanni>Guzman>Lusamine>Maxie=Archie
>>
>blind hating Lysandre
>loving a character just because she's a woman

You people are pathetic.
>>
File: 19-preservationroom.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
19-preservationroom.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
>>31690099
Actually scratch that, I just fucking remembered she was having thugs steal pokemon so she could freeze and display them to her leisure.
>>
File: Mohn.png (89KB, 237x257px) Image search: [Google]
Mohn.png
89KB, 237x257px
>>31690111
>she did all for his husband
DUDE
Him being alive completely ruined her for me
>>
Lysandre would actually have some impact on the world, and had a motivation, weird as it was.

Lusamina had fucking nothing and had zero impact. The last part of the game is a fucking rescue mission for her shitty ass.

The only reason anyone likes her is because she's a woman. She is quite possibly the worst villain of the series.
>>
>>31690125
>mfw she probably froze the entire national dex minus some legendaries
Yes I said some, why do you think Aether got the Soul Dew, Prison Bottle, and DNA Splicers
>>
>>31690134
He probably doesn't know that fucked that girl lol
>>
>>31690163
Because she is not the main villain >:)
>>
>>31690163
>Lusamina
That's a pretty cute name, they should've gone with that.

Anyway, Lusamine's husband ruined her character. Before you go on and call me tumblr, think about it for a second.

They had the perfect character, someone so vain that she'll gladly freeze and torture pokemon just to add pretty things in her collection. Her closure could've been something like "beauty isn't everything in this world", or "love is more important than material goods", or whatever.

But instead they went with "poor thing is brainwashed and does bad things". It's boring. There's nothing wrong with a woman being evil and having real, dangerous flaws. There's no reason to justify it with "traumatic past" like generic JRPG villains.

Thinking about it, I question of value of her having a family at all. Lillie and Gladio didn't add anything useful to the core plot.

Hell, they didn't have to kill her or leave her in a coma. She could be reformed and work as a professor as she learns to appreciate the pokemon's beauty in the wild, or she could say that she's going to Hoenn to become a contest competitor.

So much wasted potential, but as always, Japan just can't write a good character and give her a vagina later. It's a girl so first add a bunch of boring cliches and stereotypes, then we try to make a plot about her.
>>
>>31689978
>lusamine: motivation? what motivation I'm just evil for evil's sake!

Did you pay attention to the story?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.