[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uh, how do the ethics of the Pokemon world work? I mean Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 765.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
765.png
74KB, 300x300px
So uh, how do the ethics of the Pokemon world work? I mean Pokemon are a broad group with some being comparable to that of humans but are apparently treated similar to those that are much less intelligent. Pic related, a Pokemon that could arguably be said to be equal, or possibly even be beyond that of a human.
>>
>>31689785
He can't train and level up other Pokemon though.

It's been too long but wasn't that the entire plot of Mewtwo strikes back?
>>
>>31689846
>He can't train and level up other Pokemon though.

He can tell them to use moves.

>>31689785
Pokemon are just like animals in reality. Some are very intelligent but they're not on human level.
>>
THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF ONE'S BIRTH ARE I R R E L E V A N T
>>
>>31689846
>Oranguru sometimes act on their own initiative and will use items that only humans normally use. From a Trainer’s perspective, they can be hard Pokémon to handle at times. Allegedly, there have been sightings of Oranguru using Poké Balls!
>>
>>31689785
Real life orangutans can use tools. Crudely but they understand how to use them.

Oranguru being a Psychic Pokemon would naturally be intelligent but probably more observing than wanting to be involved in human stuff itself.
>>
>>31689869
>He can tell them to use moves.
Instruct is a move, it probably sends a psychic trigger to make the move happen again rather than it is calling the move itself.
>>
dogg none of this shit makes sense, alakazam is supposed to have an iq of 5000 yet still allows humans to live for some reason
>>
>>31689785
I just know that this gen allowed me to enslave the deities of an indigenous people and force them to battle to the death for my amusement.
>>
>>31689905
>Implying dex entries aren't written by children

Hey Richard!
>>
>>31689869
>Metagross is smarter than super computers.

>Alakazams brain never stops growing.

>Beheeyem literally has a bigger brain, and can easily outsmart and completely brainwash humans.

>Mewtwo exists

>Meloetta has all musical knowledge.

You're wrong there anon. There's some Pokémon who outclass humans in intelligence. Some Pokémon aren't instinct driven.
>>
>>31691293
see >>31689911
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.