[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when buying an original cart, is it ok to buy a bootleged version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1168.jpg (63KB, 396x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
63KB, 396x386px
when buying an original cart, is it ok to buy a bootleged version for cheaper, or should you always buy a legit copy.
wanted to get crystal version so i can finally get the full experience from stadium 2.
>>
You will literally get sent to Sweden and get stoned to death if you buy a bootleg cart of a 1996 game. I will personally contact the authorities and make sure you are apprehended for your gross fraudulent behaviour.
>>
>>31684201
I bought all the gen 3 games in a package deal just to be able to play through them and transfer my teams up to gen 6. Turns out they were bootlegged copies and my Pearl version wouldn't recognize them.
>>
>>31684214
My sides.
>>
>>31684201
I have a bootlegged copies if d/p/pt. It depends on who you buy the cart from because I've played diamond and platnium, to the end with 0 freezes or glitches. I even transferred some of those pokes to my legit copies. However my copy of pearl crashes like every 10 min, it was a good thing I got all 3 for like 8 bucks plus free shipping.
>>
>>31684201
legit copy because then you have the luxury of doing trading features and loading it into Pkmn Stadium games.

I mean, hell, if you emulate with PJ64, you could even load the rom into pokemon stadium 2.
you don't even need to buy legit copies for doing that. pkmn stadium 2 emulates like shit however.
>>
For gens 1 and 2, it doesn't really matter unless you want to connect them to the stadium games.

For gen 3, same shit mostly, except you can connect gen 3 games to a lot more things and even transfer them to gen 7 if you get a legit cart.

gen 4 doesn't really matter you can download the roms to a flashcart if you want.

gen 5 only matters when it comes to connecting it with 3DS shit.
>>
>>31684374
ah and if you want to transfer between gen 1 and 2 then I guess either get legit carts or a flashcart.
>>
Just buy legit, emulate instead of bootleg
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.