[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will GameFreak explain what the relationship between humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

When will GameFreak explain what the relationship between humans and Pokemon are?
>>
>>31680908
Never. Speculation about shit that was never fully thought through or intended to be answered is half of what keeps the adult fans here around.
>>
>>31680908
People just take things too seriously jesus
>>
>>31680908
BUT IT'S JUST A THEORY

>inb4 that one autist who tries to justify pokephelia
>inb4 Haha, I dont really know
>>
>>31681870
So it's okay to date Pokemon
>>
>>31680908
POKEMON ARE SPIRITS THAT TAKE FORMS BASED ON SUBCONCIOUS HUMAN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS
>>
no one in the pokemon universe has genitalia so its not like they did anything gross together anyways.
>>
>>31682694
It is. That one girl in the demo was dating a Machamp.
>>
>>31683367
but magnemite existed before man made magnets and screws even existed.
>>
Gamefreak doesn't really do this "expand upon existing lore" thing, unless they can involve relevant box legendaries, if you haven't noticed. The games might as well not have implied continuity.
>>
They did, in that image, anything else throughout the franchise just supports implications.
Humans were once a kind of creature similar to the average Pokemon but chose a path of evolution different from Pokemon.
But we still see that the humans of the Pokemon world are clearly not normal people.

Psychics are practically a natural phenomena across the world to the point of Sabrina even saying that Psychic power lies dormant within everyone.
Ninjas like Koga, Janine, the Shadow Triad or trainers who can basically jump over buildings and *teleport behind you* exist.
The fucking Bonding guy is like a fusion of 6 people that alone is batshit.
Rarely people like Riley can use the power of aura.
Humans are the key to bringing out a Pokemon's full potential through training or Mega evolution
Humans who can understand a Pokemon's feelings (friendship checkers) or can just plain understand them (N and some supposed NPCs here or there).
People can somehow create Pokemon (Porygon, Magearna) or ressurect from fossils through fucking science but this a whole other thing that may have nothing to do with the subject but still worth noting.

Pokemon world humans are total weirdos
>>
Are humans in Pokemon really humans?
>>
>>31680908
>For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I study Pokémon as a profession.
The very first few lines in Pokemon explain just that and they've been expanding on it since.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.