[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try to discuss the anime in the general >They are too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 64a.png (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
64a.png
134KB, 500x500px
>Try to discuss the anime in the general
>They are too busy spamming waifus to discuss anything
>>
really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>31679889
That's the problem I have with the thread. That's why I ask anime related questions outside of thread because, well, because it's better than posting it INSIDE
>>
>>31679889
haha no this is /vp/
>>
>>31679910
then you have fuckers yelling at you to go back to /padt/ if you post outside the thread
>>
File: 1486246956145.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486246956145.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>31679889
yes it really turn my thinking gears so much
>>
File: never has never will.jpg (50KB, 599x489px) Image search: [Google]
never has never will.jpg
50KB, 599x489px
No one wants to actually discuss anything because anyone with even a quarter of a brain knows that nothing that happens will ever amount to anything.
Ash will still lose no matter how ridiculous his team gets.
No one except for him and Pikachu are permanent, so there's no point in expecting them to go anywhere aside from the occasional throwback episode/arc.
Ash and Pikachu still get downgraded every few regions because Status Quo is God.
Slowly but surely every region aside from Kanto is being considered irrelevant unless there's a big fan favorite Pokemon he acquired in that generation.
Shipfags will continue to fling shit at each other over which Animated 10-12 Year Old Girl is better for the Retard who's currently in a relationship with trying to achieve the intentionally ambiguous title of Pokemon Master, a title no one has ever achieved due to ambiguity and as a result can be interpreted as having asinine requirements.
The Executives will continue this Eternal Youth's Journey until the end of time, seeing as how Pokemon has yet to stop being profitable, even when GameFreak cuts corners and grows more and more lazy with making the games.
tl;dr, pic related.
>>
Same. Don't mind the waifu shit tho
>>
>>31679710
The problem is there's no plot this season yet. It's all slice of life filler shit so far. Until some actual plot starts happening, then there's nothing to discuss there so you get the same handful of shitters that post waifu images over and over, mainly Lilliefags but also some Serenafags, Dawnfags and Mayfags
>>
>>31679710
This thread is useless anyway, so bancheck.
>>
>>31679710
>SM anime
>discuss
>>
>>31679710
Are you the faggot that asked "I'm about to start the SM anime, what should I expect?", then added a random "I'm glad Serena isn't in it" line?
>>
>>31680012
>Shipfags will continue to fling shit at each other over which Animated 10-12 Year Old Girl is better for the Retard
All Ash ships except the one with Serena are dead now. Shipping Ash with anyone was always pointless, but it's doubly pointless now that the writers have basically told the viewers they're supposed to conclude from the ending scenes of XYZ that she becomes his future girlfriend at some off-screen future point in time.
Even then, it won't have any bearing on how the rest of the show goes, precisely because they made it an "in the future" scenario, so arguing about it is a total waste of time too.

The rest of the shit in your post is mostly accurate, but even then people would be discussing this season more if there was anything worth discussing. It's almost nothing but fillers with a couple mediocre battles thrown in so far.
>>
>>31680012
Truth. Screencap this.
>>
what else is there to the anime? it's bad at everything else. battles and animation are shit, story and pacing are a slog etc.
>>
>>31679710
Serena left a trauma and since Sun/Moon have no real objective in mind, no one really knows when shit will get real and stay real.
>>
>>31679921
still better alternative to serena avatarfags
>>
File: duality.png (370KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
duality.png
370KB, 1024x1024px
>>31683512
>Serena left a trauma
what
>>
SM is a lite harem.
Besides Team Rocket winning, there's nothing BUT waifu shit to be said.
And even then it's like, yeah. They won. They have better Pokemon than Ash this time. But writing won't allow them to be a serious threat so it doesn't matter. Back to waifus.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.