[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me!???!! I want the beedrillite and mawilite so gosh dang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Help me!???!! I want the beedrillite and mawilite so gosh dang bad so I'm making a team. Can I use island scan pokemon in this tournament? I want to use togekiss.... can I transfer pokemon from previous games? I want to use tri attack.... can I use pokemon that only get their egg moves from previous gen pokemon? I want to use curse decidueye..... can I use non-alolan variants such as fire type ninetails? Do I have to use tapus or UBs to get anywhere???
>>
>>31678935
You can use Curse Decidueye
You can't use non-alolan variants
You don't have to use Tapus or UBs, but it's heavily adviced that you do
You can't use Pokémon from previous games
I don't think you can use Island Scans Pokémon
>>
>>31678961
This sucxs
>>
>>31678976
You are welcome
>>
>>31678935
Alola dex only. You don't even have to win you just have to participate in 3 battles. Don't even worry about signing up since there will be giveaways here when they are released.
>>
>>31679091
So arcanine isn't allowed...? This is DUMB!!!!!!!
also thx for the info
>>
>>31679106
Of course it is, it's Pokémon captured and bred in Alola. So everything you can obtain in Sun and Moon counts, aside from some legendaries and Island Scans
>>
>>31679106
The dumb one here is you. Arcanine is from the Alola dex so it's allowed.

The rule of thumb is, if you can find it in the Alola Pokedex (rotomdex), if it was caught or born in Alola, and if it's not a banned Pokemon, then you can use it.

Make a team out of that.
>>
>>31679106
Arcanine is in Alolan Dex you fucking dong.
Go to the rules page for the competition and fucking read them.
You have to be 18+ to post here.

Everyone, stop spoonfeeding this prick.
>>
File: 1483465449026.jpg (31KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483465449026.jpg
31KB, 501x600px
>>31679132
oh thank you very much
>>
>>31678935
you don't need to make a team if you don't want to

i enter them all to get the gifts and don't care about competitive

>just pick 6 weak pokemon
>you only need to play at least 3 different battles
>lose every battle in seconds
>you still get the gift
>>
/r/ing 4 pokemon I can breed at level 1 who will have self destruct and/or explosion so I can enter my 3 matches and get out of them as quickly as possible.
>>
>>31679361
Explosions a TM, and it has pretty wide distribution, so you can pick pretty much anything.
>>
That Decidueye art is so much better than the standard Dream World art. Anyone seen a full version?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.