[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive finally done it ive found a place for all of them any thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: arranged them its pretty now.png (85KB, 1642x1044px) Image search: [Google]
arranged them its pretty now.png
85KB, 1642x1044px
ive finally done it ive found a place for all of them
any thoughts? where do you think im wrong? would you connect anything that isnt already?
>>
>>31678765
it says it up there, his jewel is red
>>
wew
>>
>>31678747
Not every legendary has to represent something.

I don't know why people still insist on trying to make these pegs fit where they shouldn't.
>>
how are bacon bib and blue alolan related to death while not being in the same category?
>>
>>31678747
not every legendary is literally a god

the ones in Alola are very, painful excruciatingly fucking obviously just rare pokemon that people wrote legends about. This is how they became legendary desu. because there are legends about them
>>
>>31680629
This. It's even stated many times in the game the the Alolans basically deified anything they thought was interesting, like interpreting Dugtrio as a fertility goddess and Ninetales as some sort of mountain god.
>>
>>31678747
>Lugia controls the tide
>Lugia has anything to do with the moon
>Ho-oh is related to the sun
>The sea is a metaphor for death
>Lugia being related to the Kanto birds in any capacity except for one movie
>Forces of nature represent Wind

nice retarded delusions, you fucking idiot
>>
>>31680649
>Alolans basically deified anything they thought was interesting
Protag confirmed for God.
>>
>>31680663
Ho-Oh is related to the Legendary Beasts
Lugia is related to the Legendary Birds

You can come to that conclusion even without the movie backing it up.
>>
>>31678747
Latios and Latias are Lugia's sons after he fucked a togetic.
>>
>>31680663
the correlation between lugia and the birds was made canon in x and y
also in literature the sea being the end of life is like the oldest thing ever how do you not know about that
>>
>>31680663
lugia does have to do something with the sea, also the sun and moon in the hgss intros as well as those being always linked with gold and silver respectevly
>>
>>31680868
the ocean represents life in every creation myth ever

you're confusing it with the great flood trope

i am not going to explain to you how the sea is different from a flood
>>
>>31680919
nah life being a river that leads into the sea (death) is a pretty old trope in poems and shit
>>
>>31680919
Would you like to pay in Macca or Play Coins?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.