[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Faggots, My name is Kyle, and I hate every single one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1485230593225.jpg (1MB, 1440x2183px) Image search: [Google]
1485230593225.jpg
1MB, 1440x2183px
Hey Faggots,

My name is Kyle, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on gelbooru.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Pokemon"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging adorb borb (She just blew me; Shit was so cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my borb
>>
well I mean yeah, no shit
>>
>>31674180
give us evidence that it is your borb

cum on it
>>
File: 1485237366771.jpg (352KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485237366771.jpg
352KB, 720x1280px
>>31674206
No, because I'm not a FAAAG like you, you fucking FAAGG
>>
>>31674180
Aren't all Pokémon inherently naked?
>>
>>31674180
>posts anything on this board
>"I'm pretty much perfect"
>>
>>31674180
Bait. Also GO FUCK YOURSELF.
>>
>>31674180
>owns a pokemon plush
>>
>>31674180
how many more days until you get bored like the "diancie is crying" guy?
>>
>>31674180
I knew that in US bullies are worse than in other parts of the American Continent but this only prove that I wasn't wrong. Faggots like you ruin the life of people that only want to live their lifes by making them commite suicide or wanting to be in the shadows. I was intimidated by bullies in my country and they made my life a hell when I was 10-13 (ironically a bully became my best friend)
>>
>>31674570

Dude, it's just years-old copypasta. Don't take it seriously.
>>
>>31674614
Oh, OK.
>>
>>31674180
What's your major faggot? Straight As mean nothing if you are off sucking liberal arts or gender studies dick as arrogant, conceited fucks like you tend to do.
>>
>>31674180
Are you trying to become a meme? Because its funny that your trying to trigger us with the truth
>>
>>31674906

So many new people today. See >>31674614.
>>
>>31674935
Who cares? I'm responding for my benefit not his.
>>
I would find this meme funny if guys with long hair weren't fucking gross
>>
Hit me with your best shot.

Ok, your entire post is just some lame -ass pasta a really insecure guy wrote one time on vp that people occasionally post as a joke.

Check please.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.