[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never played Heartgold/Soulsilver and when I've tried to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: thicc.jpg (195KB, 850x1126px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
195KB, 850x1126px
Never played Heartgold/Soulsilver and when I've tried to I've stopped because "it's just Johto again".
Convince me they're better than Black 2/White 2.
>>
If you don't want to play it, bro, just don't play it.
>>
>>31674006
Good talk, Anon.
/thread
>>
>>31673983
>Convince me they're better than Black 2/White 2.

They're not. HGSS is excellent, but it's not as good as BW2.
>>
>>31673983
If you like battles, especially with pre-gen 5 moving sprites, then you'll love it. Because that's pretty much all you'll do. There's no cutscenes like BW or SM to give you some rest in between. You aren't really bothered by a story to continue. The story is that you're fighting Gyms. That's it.
As someone who liked battles pre-Gen 5, I enjoyed it a lot.
>>
File: 1484518476927.png (258KB, 394x602px) Image search: [Google]
1484518476927.png
258KB, 394x602px
>>31673983
>convince me they're better than the best games in the franchise
>>
they aren't
/vp/ is just obsessed with quantity so they go apeshit when they get a second region that's in fact a total pile of trash design-wise
>>
>>31674006
This anon talking the real deal. Dude if you've played the game before and found that you don't like it, then it's just not your cup of tea. And that's completely fine. People always get into fights about their favorite games and which is best, but they never seem to appreciate how people having different tastes is good
>>
>>31674083
and apeshit being the wrong word here, whatever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.