[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Played sun/moon for a bit, but stopped after I got to the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: the-tropical-island.jpg (14KB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
the-tropical-island.jpg
14KB, 480x273px
Played sun/moon for a bit, but stopped after I got to the first big city. It didn't feel that comfy honestly. Should I go back and try to play through it?
>>
>>31673419
Yes, it's the best game in the series.

Unlike the actual S/M series, which is the worst season.
>>
>>31673419
Yes
>case closed
>>
>>31673419
No. Save yourself some time of misery and play games you enjoy. Sun and Moon are garbage, the only people that think it's good are either sellouts or have fun baiting.
>>
>>31673424
>>31673442
/vp/'s opinion on SM is literally 50/50
>>
>>31673567
I don't think even BW or XY of all things even got close to being this controversial.
>>
>>31673419
hold off judgment until after the first island. Shit terrible dialogue and years of forced cut scenes die off a bit. They still exist, and they are still obnoxious, but it reduces quite a bit after the first island.
>>
>>31673424
Sun and Moon anime is good.

It has so many waifus
>>
>>31673419
Don't play if you don't feel like it, otherwise you'll get angry and hate the game. Try playing in shorter sessions if you feel like its boring but still really want to beat it.
>>
>>31673675
no way

SM rox
>>
File: 1482624048778.jpg (372KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
1482624048778.jpg
372KB, 1200x676px
>>31673419
depends on your version
If you got sun just give up
if you have moon, keep going, for her
>>
>>31673419
Do what you want. I enjoyed it a bit but it feels less and less like a pokemon game after gen 5.

Gen 6 was too easy and had shit post game

Gen 7 has better difficulty level but still has shit post game but loses a lot of the exploration aspect: caves are super small. cities have most of the buildings locked or have only one room. Not to mention the game relies heavily on the story but inlike gen 5 doesnt offer much in return

Its more like watching a Pokemon movie/series with some gaming aspects than a typical game from gen 1-5 or even 6
>>
>>31673419

Don't worry, the early-game Sesame Street vibe and the "GET IT BECAUSE IT'S LIKE HAWAII!" pretty much end after the first island.
>>
>>31673621
Waifus are shit and killed animes.
>>
>>31673419
By far the worst game is the series
go play a good game instead, doesn't even has to be a pokemon game, don't waste your life on playing this piece of garbage
>>
>>31673419
It has a good story and nice pokemon selection. I wouldn't replay but i enjoyed gameplay more then gen 5.
>>
It's garbage and not worth the time.
That being said, you should form your own opinion by playing it until you can't stomach it anymore or learn to like it
...or just stop giving a fuck and move on with your life.

I would not recommend purchasing it, but if you already own it... try it and see how it goes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.