[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I havent played pokemon since Y, and I heard red and blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: salazzle.jpg (34KB, 306x380px) Image search: [Google]
salazzle.jpg
34KB, 306x380px
So I havent played pokemon since Y, and I heard red and blue were in the new games, so I googled to see how they appeared and how were the battles and came across this video https://youtu.be/OIZQ1In17i0.
Then 5 in he sends the stupidest pokemon Ive ever seen, I immediately notice the hips and thought to myself that this was 100% another pokemon people wanted to fuck.
Then I google said pokemon and guess what, I see its female only so they knew exactly what they were doing. Why does gamefreak do this? Why is this ok?
>>
>>31672000
>Caring if people want to fuck an imaginary creature

No anon, you are the autism.
>>
File: 1471308279063.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1471308279063.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>31672000
salazzle is neat, it does an interesting design by being a seductive hypnotist, using charm to confuse her enemies before attacking, at least that's what I feel GF was going for. However, not including a male only evo, making females so hard to get, the fucking dex entry, and the exaggeration of her hips (even fr a monitor lizard that's wrong), make me believe they tried to bank on the seductive aspect too much.

It makes me wonder if GF really tries to make people think certain pokemon are sexy. It is not wrong from a marketing stand point, but the possibility of backlash if normal people begin thinking pokemon is turning into a waifu catching simulator could be awful. I thought for a while GF just accidentally made these designs too appealing in this regard, but gen 7 has way too many of these "mistakes" to be considered an accident anymore. Does GF really try to cater to sexual deviants? is it trying to MAKE sexual deviants to secure more longevity to the series from certain fans?

And also OP, one of these would be ok, but the thing that isn't ok s having haf the gen be so explicit, between primarina, tsareena, salazzle and tapu fini and lele, on top of all other more subtle furbaity mons, it feels so pandering and wrong.
>>
File: BladeSkater-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (86KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
BladeSkater-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
86KB, 544x544px
>>31672000
Salazzle is a bald and ugly.
Bald doesn't have to be ugly, but this ugly lizard sure is.

pic related is bald done right
>>
>>31672029
Personally I think Salazzle is pretty cool design wise. I'm not too fussed with Primarina but I do think they could've done something better with the concept of Popplios line. My main gripe is Tsareena mainly because the flower girl trope has been done plenty now, we've got Bellossom, Lilligant and Rosalia. I feel that the design could've been executed better if the feminine part wasn't so goddam blatant, I mean it has ridiculous hips, long legs, 'hair' and it even has a crown bulb (yeah we got the fucking message here GF, no need to make it easier!). I'm fine with "waifus" because I don't look at Pokemon like that I just wish the designs were better
>>
>>31672120
What the fuck would you have made the "queen of fruits" then
>>
>>31672164
A giant mango with leaves and vines sprouting from everywhere as menacing as possible

Queens don't have to be sexualized, vespiqueen is a good example
>>
>>31672029
meanwhile, i, a pokefucker, experienced nothing but indescribable catharsis this gen
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.