[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie is a downer for most of the game, she's unsure, scared,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: C0olx1eVEAAnAem.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
C0olx1eVEAAnAem.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
Lillie is a downer for most of the game, she's unsure, scared, rarely smiles, has many doubts, you get the picture.

Then she gets captured by Team Skull, her mother goes full mental, takes away Lillie's precious Pokemon, almost kills it, then she vanishes in another universe and the Pokemon is in a weird state and isnt responding. There's no way to know if Lusamine and Nebby are salvageable

How Lillie reacts?
She has a swicth in her personality overnight. She's happy, very enthusiasthic, does weird poses, suddenly has tons of courage, smiles all the time. Makes no sense

Hau who always sits on our tail suddenly vanishes and doesnt accompany us on the hardest part of the story yet. Good friend huh?
Gladion also doesnt give a shit about his mother (which might be understandable) nor about protecting his sister on her mission (which makes no sense). No, he stays at Aether to clean up the place (even though he's too young, was away for a long time and Wicke could do just fine on her own)

Kukui and Burnet who took care of Lillie are nowhere to be seen, guess they didnt care as much but at least they should've be interested in the journey through portals,they're fucking professors (specially Burnet in this case). But no.

Who wrote this game? (Pic to have something nice about this post)
>>
Hau went to train iirc
>>
She entered her Z Powered forme.
A handful of Pokémon very visibly change their expressions when they become z Powered.
Lillie is the same way
>>
>>31660012
Right, the only time when it counts he went to train
>>
>>31659983
By confronting her mother Lillie overcame her inherent need to be passive that her mother forced upon her, after this she felt much more free to be who she had always wanted to and to try new things. This is a concept that even children understand, are you autistic?
>>
>>31660012
>Go see Hau postgame
>He's training grunts and not himself
Then again he might be instructing them, training to teach?
>>
>>31660035
So when you lose everything you loved and you know you have to go through even more hell on your way and the chances of success are super slim thats when you become super optimistic and happy

That makes so much sense! Psychology was wrong the whole time!
>>
>>31660067
When you're no longer being shoehorned into a role, of course you'd be happier.
>>
>>31660067
I hope you're acting stupid on purpose
>>
File: 1470425021381.jpg (40KB, 726x381px) Image search: [Google]
1470425021381.jpg
40KB, 726x381px
>>31659983
post more cute and colorful shibbo doggos
>>
>>31660127
She wasnt shoehorned into a role for 2 whole months (or even more) while staying with Kukui plus the first she done after getting "free" was running after her mommy without any guarantee her mother will change
>>
>>31660067
She's been running away for 3 months. She isn't going to be walking around crying all the time. Even if she loses all she had, she gains new thing. Hau, You, Kukui, Burnet. Even a kid isn't going to mope around forever, especially with so many people caring for her.
>>
Can someone kill this thread before the storm occurs.
>>
>>31659983
>She has a swicth in her personality overnight. She's happy, very enthusiasthic, does weird poses, suddenly has tons of courage, smiles all the time. Makes no sense
I agree with this part. She should've switched personality earlier and became a trainer.

>Hau who always sits on our tail suddenly vanishes and doesnt accompany us on the hardest part of the story yet. Good friend huh?
Hau was slacking on his trials and wanted to catch up. I'm sure most of /vp/ wanted to just get back to trials instead of this shit too.

>Gladion also doesnt give a shit about his mother (which might be understandable) nor about protecting his sister on her mission (which makes no sense). No, he stays at Aether to clean up the place (even though he's too young, was away for a long time and Wicke could do just fine on her own)
Now that you mention it they could have done something with Silvally and had him tag along. I guess he just trusted you with Lillie or felt guilty about ditching her for 2 years but that's still flimsy.

>Kukui and Burnet who took care of Lillie are nowhere to be seen, guess they didnt care as much but at least they should've be interested in the journey through portals,they're fucking professors (specially Burnet in this case). But no.
They can't just teleport to you, but I can understand why.
>>
>>31660976
>You
>not Mizuki
Post disregarded.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.