[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enjoyed Sun a lot, the first game I've actually been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pepe the frog CNN.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe the frog CNN.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>enjoyed Sun a lot, the first game I've actually been able to keep interest in long enough to beat the E4 since FR in like 2005 (couldn't finish Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, or Y)
>decide to fall for the ORAS meme and buy OR used
>everything I hated about the series is back again

And to top it all off the previous owner kept his save but moved all of his shit off, leaving me only a Kyurem I can't move to Bank

how did you cunts put up with any of the DS games until Sun/Moon? Christ.
>>
>>31658761
Each of those you listed is better than SM
>>
>>31658761
What things did you hate in previous games that are not in SM?

I really like SM, but I can't understand how people that disliked the other games can enjoy this.
>>
>>31658761
"I couldn't finish the other games up till the E4"

Fuck. Can you finish anything?? It isn't hard to press past the E4. Ffs man
>>
File: halal4.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
halal4.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>31658761
>bought used AS
>previous owner left almost all his legendaries plus the ones he traded from XY (minus a few event-exclusives)
>>
>>31658761
Stupid frogposter
>>
>>31658761
what do you mean? Platinum was totally fine.
you didn't even say what you hated about all these games.
>>
>>31658761
>enjoyed sun alot
srt
(stopped reading there)
>>
>>31658761
I guess you don't like battles all that much? I've been there. Battle after battle gets boring. SM's cutscenes, for all the shit they get, make it much more tolerable. It gives you some breaks in between. Especially main game battles. They aren't challenging or fun, unlike some Battle Facility or online battles, so it's just doing the same thing over and over again.
>>
File: 1485482674430.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485482674430.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>31658761
>>
Fucking frog posters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.