[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do faggots really worship this hag because shes apparently "strong"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Pokemon-Cynthia.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Cynthia.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Do faggots really worship this hag because shes apparently "strong"? Shes pretty easy to beat once you have set up your team. And all you really need are dragon and ice Pokemon to completely fuck her up. It's not that hard
>>
nigga it's a god damned AI character. no one cares about that shit you turbonerd
>>
>>31649190
>Shes pretty easy to beat once you have set up your team
That's pretty true for practically everyone though.

Also, have you even considered that it's not because of gameplay reason that people worship her?
>>
It's because she's blonde
>>
>>31649207
I should think this is the case with every pokemon character . No shit you can easily beat her it's a kids game.
>>
It's because she is hot, genius
>>
File: YHVH_SMTIV_Final.jpg (130KB, 941x563px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH_SMTIV_Final.jpg
130KB, 941x563px
Do faggots really worship this guy because he's apparently "omnipotent"? Hes pretty easy to beat once you apply the right buffs. And all you really need is Flynn's Godslayer Sword to completely fuck him up. It's not that hard
>>
>>31649190
>Shes pretty easy to beat once you have set up your team
Ever notice how Brock is pretty easy if you start off with Bulbasaur or Squirtile?
>>
She was considerably hard back in the DPP days, more than any other Champion, if you weren't exactly prepared for her team and even so, it still takes quite some effort. Her theme also stood out a bit due to the piano introduction.
>>
>>31649254
There are other hot girls in Pokemon who noone hardly ever touches too dumbass
>>
>>31649190
There are no trainers in Pokémon that aren't easy to beat. "Strength" is relative in this series, you have to judge AI teams by comparing them to other AI teams.

I do think Cynthia is kind of overrated, but I still have a chip on my shoulder from when she started appearing in every single game. When Gen 6 took a break from that I warmed up a bit though and think her SM appearance is fine.
>>
>>31649299
Name one character that doesn't have at least one fanart.

Hard mode: No spin-off or anything Pokemon-related that's not the mainline game.
>>
File: 82c.jpg (389KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
82c.jpg
389KB, 618x1000px
>>31649190
I think her toughness comes from the fact that she uses such a varied team combined with powerhouses with competitive movesets (eg a mix of stallers and sweepers of different types) and max IVs on all of them. Plus Garchomp was pretty much an Uber back then (and still destroys competitively).

Sure she was easy once you figured her out, but a lot of people probably charged in there the first time with their over-levelled starter, Luxray, Staraptor and other shitmons only to get BTFO until they could find some counters.

Plus she's hella cute, what's not to love?
>>
File: 1369690263618.jpg (80KB, 295x342px) Image search: [Google]
1369690263618.jpg
80KB, 295x342px
>>31649260
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.