[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charmander is the chad. Squirtle is the introverted but extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: bulba.png (70KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
bulba.png
70KB, 669x669px
Charmander is the chad. Squirtle is the introverted but extremely talented genius who goes on to do great things.

Then there's Bulbasaur. Poor Bulbasaur. The runt of the group. He's not special in anything, he gets bullied all the time. That's why I pick him every single time. I don't evolve him. He's my comrade for life!
>>
>>31646721
there is no sentient creature on this earth who will mourn your death
>>
>>31646731

you're just jelly of my Bulbasaur
>>
>>31646721
>comrade

Russian detected
>>
>>31646721
The hell are you talking about? Bulbasaur is the only one that stood usefully on its own, battle wise.
>>
File: dislike it! FUCK!.png (926KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
dislike it! FUCK!.png
926KB, 1334x750px
>>31646721
Get off /vp/ marxist scum
>>
>>31646771
I'm just as confused as you are.
>>
>>31646771
I love how Popplio and Bulbasaur are usually the mocked ones when they are also the most useful of their group in battle
>>
>>31646721
>he
>OP picture show a female bulbasaur
>>
>>31646721
Squirtle is the introverted kid, who grows up to become a school shooter.
>>
>>31648640
Beautiful
>>
>>31648640
Damn, that's actually fucking amazing.
>>
>>31646721
>I don't evolve him
This one line made me like your post. Fuck Venusaur, ugly fucker.
>>
I'd like him more if venusaur didn't look retarded.
>>
You have Squirtle and Bulbasaur the wrong way around.

Squirtle is the janetty of the group.
>>
>>31648640
Kek. He even brought cannons to specifically fuck up Chadizard.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (41KB, 293x500px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
41KB, 293x500px
>>31648640
>>31648680
>>31648687
>>31648760
Some of you guys are alright... don't come to Pallet Town tomorrow
>>
>Squirtle is the introverted but extremely talented genius who goes on to do great things.

These kids rarely achieve the same success as Chads. Even in college it's relatively easy to get good grades if you do your work, so the deciding factor is either the people person who's good at networking, or the same shut in who only picked a STEM field for the money and the delusion he'll conquer his social shortcomings
>>
>>31648797
>Zard, the one with more connections than Blastoise, ends up getting two OU Megas
This post is surprisingly correct.
>>
File: 1483498029662.jpg (25KB, 380x404px) Image search: [Google]
1483498029662.jpg
25KB, 380x404px
>>31648797

>tfw bought into the "introverted genius who goes on to do great things" bullshit as a kid because I was bullied and my mum saying "the girls will love you when you get older"

It hurts.
>>
>>31648780
>tfw Chad Firecock has one Mega that means your shots arent super effective and another that creates sun to weakeb them and fires off fast solarbeams.
>Your one great shot at revenge, and Chad takes you down in seconds, then proceeds to fuck your oneitis.
>>
Can we take a moment to focus on how true what OP said really is? In only 20 posts, everyone just forgot about Bulbasaur and started talking about the Chad and extremely talented Genius.
>>
File: Fuck off.jpg (328KB, 983x890px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off.jpg
328KB, 983x890px
>>31646721
This fucking post is Facebook teir
>>
>>31648991
Aren't you glad I revived it?
>>
>>31646721
your description sucks, OP
first of all, pokemon have different personalities.
then I'd like to remind you how much of a fucking stubborn hardass Ash's Bulbasaur always was.
Or how shy and weak Charmander was at first before it evolved.
And how brave that Squirtle always was, having leadership qualities. May's Squirtle? Always cried a lot. Same with Ash's Torkoal.

so yeah, into the trash the stereotype bullshit goes.
>>
>>31646721
>Poor Bulbasaur
>not special in anything
>gets bullied all the time
Sounds like you're projecting a lot.
>>
>>31646721
>he doesn't like Bulbasaur

He was my first Pokemon because I picked him in my starter in Blue so I am biased. I actually like all 3 Kanto starters but would have them in the order of

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
>>
>>31646721
Chadmander
>>
>>31648907
I know that feeling, man
Except I wasn't bullied and I don't get close to girls because I'm scared of rejection
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.