/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How on earth did gamefreak manage to make not one, but two legendary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 480px-799Guzzlord.png (287KB, 997x480px) Image search: [Google]
480px-799Guzzlord.png
287KB, 997x480px
How on earth did gamefreak manage to make not one, but two legendary shitmon within the same generation?
Is the same guy who made the stats for Necrozma and Guzzlord the one that designed Kommo-o?
>>
>>31645751
Guzzlord's ugly as hell but the one to the right looks pretty neat. Not the best design but certainly not bad
>>
>>31645796
>hates guzzlord
>likes necrozma
Shit taste detected
>>
>>31645796
Necrozma looks like a swollen head retard with big elephantiasis arms who skips leg day.
>>
>>31645751
>Necrozma
>shitmon
u wot
>>
>>31645751
Necrozma is just hanging back, waiting for his upgrade form like Giratina, Kyurem, and Zygarde
>>
>>31645751
>Necrozma
>Shit

Bulky ass motherfucker also has the strongest Z move in the fucking game
>>
>>31645851
Game Freak needs to stop doing this. Making shit legends just so they can added stronger formes later.
Kyurem and Zygarde are both awful in base forme.
>>
>>31645860
What is it
>>
>>31645896
>Zygarde
But that's wrong you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1373326323432.jpg (278KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1373326323432.jpg
278KB, 1440x900px
>>31645941
Zygarde has a nice design, but it's awful without the extra moves and 100% forme
>>
>>31645961
It was BL in gen 6. I wouldn't call that a shitmon.
>>
>>31645968
>600 bst
>bl

lol
>>
>>31646010
>670 bst
>pu
lol
>>
Necrozma has been the reason why Eevee boosting was banned in Doubles and why Baton Pass was banned in UU

The thing isn't a complete shitmon
>>
>>31646024
nobody denies that regigigas is awful though..
>>
>>31645938
Z Prismatic Laser obviously.
Pair that with Tapu Lels for the free terrain, you get to nuke basically anything. Nobody runs fucking Dark-Types anyway, other than Muk. You can't OHK it, it gets to spread whatever stupid hax it wants, and it gets the best coverage for this gen. The only thing 'bad' about it is it's got a mediocre speed stat, which isn't even that bad since you consider there's pretty much only 2 relevant speeds, either slow enough for Trick Room, or outspeeding Garchomp, and Necrozma is pretty quick for everything in-between that.

And the motherfucker even gets healing.
>>
>>31646148
>Z Prismatic Laser
Does nothing in a lv1 murkrow
>>
>Guzzlord
I've always been wanted to know why legendary Pokemon don't have super high HP. Now that we have one, please don't do it again.

>Necrozma
Good stats and ability. The design is questionable, it screams "This isn't even my final form" but in a bad way. Movepool is especially frustrating, its nearly completely helpless against Dark Pokemon and it always seems to only have 2-3 moves for whatever its trying to accomplish. That said, its the only Pokemon that can reliably start its own Stored Power sweep.
>>
>>31646069
Why is it so low, again? I mean, even with slow start active, it still has good stats, overall, and a great move pool. It's got great coverage options, and support. Even special options, though limited, still cover all the bases. All it lacks is healing, outside of drain punch.
>>
File: 1485480348589.png (8KB, 588x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485480348589.png
8KB, 588x409px
>>31647300
>I've always been wanted to know why legendary Pokemon don't have super high HP. Now that we have one, please don't do it again.
He forgot about zygarde.
>>
>>31645896
I don't mind them getting stronger forms, though I hate how they implemented Perfect Zygarde, which desu was disappointing how you get an ability rather than the form itself.
>>
>>31647300
Sigilyph
>>
>>31647374
>it still has good stats overall
you are so wrong

>barely over 200 atk for first 5 turns
>absolutely garbage speed tier as well, only decent after 5 turns
>normal type so its good bulk hardly matters
>no recovery, not even rest
>movepool is pretty okay but has to run shit like twave/confuse ray to stay alive (both of which got nerfed this gen)

compare this to a bl4 shitmon like linoone
>still shitty normal type but gets extremespeed
>awful stats but gets bellydrum
>reasonable ability for sweeping in quick feet
>has okay coverage moves

there are zero redeemable qualities to regigigas
>>
>>31646148
>Nobody runs fucking Dark-Types anyway
>what is P and A Greninja
>>
>>31648380
>P Greninja
Greninja used [literally anything other than Dark Pulse]
Greninja's Protean
Greninja became X type
Necrozma used Shattered Psyche
Greninja fainted

Yeah, the Protean really helps it in Doubles.
>>
>>31647300
I love Guzzlord, but his stats look more like an experiment, rather than something that was balanced with any care or forethought.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.