[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does GF regret Mega Evolution and are they trying to dissuade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
Only 20/50 megas are available. Rest will be rolled out through monthly or bimonthly competitions.

You got GF trolling players with Battle Tree and Royal trainers constantly using ME's, including megas only available through competitions.
>>
Game Freak hate their fans
>>
>>31644435
At this point, I hate them too.
>>
>>31644420
If they were actually trying to distance Megas, they wouldn't have NPCs use them. They're only unavailable to players. They likely thought it would keep players engaged for longer if they released them over a long period of time.
>>
>>31644516
Maybe so, what if it's GF trying to make people (mostly younger players) think there are less megas than 50?
>>
>>31644420
Not at all, they were a successful merchandising and hype tool but now they're understandably taking their focus on z moves
>>
How about making it so that certain evolutionary items can't be found or bought, and the only way to get them are through pure random chance? I'd say its worse than the current mega shortage
>>
>>31644420
They just wanted to give z !oves their time in the spotlight. Hopefully GF have realised people prefer megas.
>>
>>31644581
That's impossible and ridiculous, and you know it. You can't make people think less number of Megas exist, nor do they have any real reason to do so.
>>
>>31644606
I see more love for Z Moves
>>
>>31644651
I literally haven't seen any love for Z-Moves whatsoever...
>>
>>31644651
What world are you living in?
Most people see them as nothing more than flashy and useless gimmicks.
>>
i hope so. maybe they finally learned a lesson

fuck mega evolution
>>
why give megas to already overpowered pokemon and neglect the weak ones?

they should remove all megas and z-moves
>>
>>31644715
Because megas mostly went to shitmon and would have continued as such if they didn't shove in Z-moves.
>>
I think it's less that people prefer one over the other and more that the pokemon that have mega stones basically need them.
The first two mega stones being given away are prime examples as no z-move can make beedrill not suck, and mawile only fares better thanks to it's typing but it's stats are just as low.
>>
File: 1446888750713.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446888750713.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>31644715
>they should remove all megas and z-moves
I like how you think. Fuck this gimmick.
>>
>>31644715
>why give megas to already overpowered pokemon
Because more people like those Pokemon than the weak shitmons.
>>
>>31644651
That's actually quite wrong, z moves died quickly and fanart as well as mega merchandise still sells.

Most players want a mega for their shitmon than an unique gimmick 1 time only z move.
>>
>>31644435
After 5 minutes in this board anyone hates pokemon fans
>>
>>31645004
/thread
>>
File: 1446411888625.png (170KB, 220x240px) Image search: [Google]
1446411888625.png
170KB, 220x240px
>>31645004
Please don't hate me
>>
>>31644516
Why not just mystery gift them? Doing it this way just fucks up the competition.
>>
>>31645399
Three words.
Ohmori is retarded.
>>
>>31644715
Because no one cares about shitmons
>>
my name is jeff
>>
meh, you only need metagrossite, salamencite and garchompite to be gud anyway
>>
>>31644516
>They likely thought it would keep players engaged for longer if they released them over a long period of time.

that logic is so retarded I am fully convinced this is exactly the reason
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.