[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the first two Mega Evolutions they've decided to bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So the first two Mega Evolutions they've decided to bring back are Mega Mawile and Mega Beedrill. The only reason I can think of is that Mawile and Beedrill are arguably the two pokemon who benefit the most from mega evolving. If they keep this pattern, what could be the order in which they'll release the mega stones? And I don't mean which mega evolutions are the strongest, but which ones are the strongest when compared to the regular form. Like Mega Latios is pretty strong, bu not much more useful than regular Latios. Meanwhile Mega Pidgeot is not the most powerful Mega but it is much better than regular Pidgeot. In other words, what are the pokemon whose gap between regular and mega form is the biggest?
Personally I think the order would be:

-Lopunny
-Pidgeot
-Manectric
-Altaria
-Ampharos
-Diancie
-Aggron
-Gallade
-Banette
-Camerupt
-Medicham
-Gardevoir
-Sceptile
-Heracross
-Houndoom
-Abomasnow
-Steelix
-Audino
-Swampert
-Blaziken
-Tyranitar
-Lati@s
>>
>>31642233
Or maybe they did them first because they felt like it.
>>
>>31642233
>ampharos and pidgeot before diancie
>>
So if you don't participate in the global mission, does that mean that you'll just never be able to get those mega stones again?
>>
>>31642564
Strongest relative to their original form.
>>
>>31642653
as far as we know
>>
>>31642233
Ampharos isn't that bad
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.