[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel about a sequel for Sun and Moon? What would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: aethergrunt.jpg (89KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aethergrunt.jpg
89KB, 720x1200px
How would you feel about a sequel for Sun and Moon? What would you want to see from it?
>>
>>31641754
less Lillie
>>
>>31641764
and when you do see her, it's to curbstomp the team she's spent years nurturing up to high levels with a team you constructed in less than a week.
>>
>>31641754
More content
Following Pokemon
Rematches
Golf Course
O-Powers
Super Training
PSS
Hordes
Dex Nav
Move Tutors
Battle Maison
Battle Frontier
A larger Regional Dex
A National Dex
UBs more involved in the story
A larger UB world to explore
Soaring
Dive
Volcano interior
Kanto after league
Safari Zone
Friend Safari
Game Corner
Voltorb Flip
Contests
Customize Pokeballs
Pokeball Switcher
More clothing
More hair colours
Wear NPC clothing
All the mega stones
Gems
Dream World
>>
Merge the fucking move tutor into the move relearner
>>
More Lillie
HMs
Kalos
Kanto
Chibi Style
>>
more hairstyles and hair colours

all hairstyles/colours available from the beginning of the game
>>
>>31641754
I'd like to be able to walk 10 steps without running into the next cutscene.
>>
>>31641902
>Kanto
DELET! THİS!
>>
I want a sequel to X and Y. S/M's story felt complete, X/Y doesn't.
>>
File: 1485755408064.jpg (93KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1485755408064.jpg
93KB, 500x397px
>>31641902
2/5
I'm not even mad.
>>
FRONTIER
>>
>>31641754

Would love it.

List of things I would want

More clothes
More hairstyle and colors
Move Tutor
Visiting one or more regions outside of Alola
A follow up on Lillie and Lusamine
A significant portion of the game dedicated to exploring Ultra Space
More Ultra Beasts
Return of Horde Battles
Reducing the level for hyper training from 100 to 50
A proper infinite loop for egg hatching. Preferable inside a volcano where the environment acts as an overworld flame body that stacks with your pokemon's flame body.
A difficulty selection at the start or at least the ability to turn off tutorials.
>>
>>31641754
You posted it. Reformed skull grunts as Aether employees that still haven't lost their swag,
>>
I want the champion to be Chad Kantocock/Chicken Chan depending on your player's gender with the following team
Starter matching yours
Snorlax
Espeon for Chad/Umbreon for Chicken
A-Exeggutor
Silvally with a drive SE against your starter
Solgaleo for Chad/ Lunala for Chicken
>>
>>31642109
>A significant portion of the game dedicated to exploring Ultra Space
This. Just going there once seems like a waste, I want an Ultra Space dex too. Might be cool if the games took place in a time where the researchers have a decent understanding of the new dimension.
>>
Update the trials and add a few new ones
Introduce some new old pokemon to the region, even if it's just a Safarri Zone, along with a few more Alolan forms
Update the Fossil Restoration Center into a place where you can find more than two kinds of fossil
Take the dye stations out of festival plaza and put them in the clothing stores, replace them with something more useful
Underwater areas
More generous encounter rates for new pokemon
More side missions, some repeatable side missions and a menu that lets you track them
Less/shorter cutscenes and faster fade in/out
The ability to change the order of buttons in the start menu so you can move the ones you never use to the second page
>>
>>31642978
>The ability to change the order of buttons in the start menu so you can move the ones you never use to the second page

You can already do that.
>>
>>31642109
>A significant portion of the game dedicated to exploring Ultra Space
I don't understand this. What do you want to see, specifically? Ultra Space is full of nothing. No people, no items, no buildings. What is there to explore other than the Ultra Beasts?
>>
>>31643515

Large dungeons with hard puzzles would be a nice start. Add on to the fact no buildings equals no pokemon center and, because why not, make escape ropes and repels not work in Ultra Space. An Ultra Beast dex would be nice too. Hell if Lusamine can commune with UBs you could tell a story around gestures and some telepathy woo woo.
>>
>>31643515
>What is there to explore other than the Ultra Beasts?
Precisely. Ultra Beasts and rocks.

Seeing that there are lots of different types like Grass, maybe the place has its own fauna and flora too. Kind of like Darwin IV.
>>
>>31643696
>>31643699
But what does that have to do with Ultra Space? Those things can be achieved in normal world, where it would be a lot more convenient. Sure, Ultra Space has UBs, but they'll just be treated as simple Pokemon. It's not like they'll talk or do something special.
>>
File: Buzzwole is CUTE.png (141KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
Buzzwole is CUTE.png
141KB, 500x517px
Pokemon Musical
I just want to put Muscle Skeeter in a silly outfit.
>>
Stay in Alola, but make EVERYTHING accessible: Volcano interior, golf course, power plant, all of Lusamine's mansion, etc. Quality > Quantity.

Make it possible to Surf between the islands, with the big empty space surrounding Aether Paradise a giant Diving area, sprinkled with smaller islands for variety.

Actual explorable Ultra Space. Maybe the bad guys have set up shop there and are opening Wormholes from Ultra Space to the Pokemon world. You gotta travel there and find their base. Smaller UBs would show up as wild encounters.

More Pokemon and more regional variants. Have at least a few non-Kanto regional variants.

10 - 20 new Megas.

Contests

Keep trials but also introduce gyms. Clearing a trial allows you to challenge that Trial Captain at their gym. Introduce a second Ice-type trial at Poni Island to bring gyms to an even 8.

Dex Nav. This is probably one of the best innovations to the games in years.

Fix the fucking frame rate, and then bring back triple and rotation battles. Probably the most aggregious thing SM did gameplay-wise.

Keep Battle Tree, but give it more modes to make feel more like Platinum's Battle Frontier.

No wild Pokemon has less than a 5% encounter rate. If a Pokemon can only be summoned via SOS, then it's summons rate cannot fall below 20%.

More sidequests with more variety and unique rewards. As you complete sidequests, your Reputation grows, which lowers prices in most shops and can trigger additional events.

National fucking Dex.
>>
>>31643699
>Darwin IV
Goddamn my nigga, that's some top tier taste you got there.
>>
>>31644122
yeah sounds about right
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.