[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General questions that don't deserve their own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image_3.png (218KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.png
218KB, 600x500px
General questions that don't deserve their own thread

Which Fangs are most useful on Tyrantrum?
>>
>>31638607
diaper fang lol
>>
If I'm hunting for a hidden ability Pokémon via SOS chaining, how reliable is bringing a Ditto with transform to the battle to check if they have a HA?
Will they un-transform when switched out?
>>
>>31638612

Just use entrantment.
>>
>>31638612
You can do that, but it's much faster to use something with roleplay
>>
>>31638612
If you check the bottom scree where you see all the stat changes and other stuff going on,you can see if Ditto transformed into a Pokemon with a HA. It would work if you did it but try something like Worry Seed or Insomnia instead to be faster.

Also it does untransform when you switch out

Source:Tested it myself right now
>>
>>31638607
My Rock Head Tyrantrum knows:

- Head Smash
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
>>
>>31638654
Cool, thanks for answering the question.
Sounds like entrainment/role play are much better for this purpose though.
As a matter of fact, since Kadabra gets both role play and synchronise, that makes it pretty useful.
>>
Unless you have strong jaws ability. No need for fang moves.
Maybe ice fang on gyarados.
>>
I have one a strong jaws one that has Ice, fire, and thunder fang with dragon dance.
I thought I saw one with poison fang once back in gen 6.
Idk about competitive battling.or how often fairy types show up so go poison fang if you run into one. Poison seems to be the least useful to me but like I said before, idk shit.
>>
>>31638689
>>31638681
Appearently Rock Head is a hidden ability that was given out in a battle competition so it's not too easy to get. I'm going with Strong Jaw because it's easier
>>
>>31638814
I have some HA DD tyrunts if you want one, put something simple in the gts asking for a level 1 tyrunt and tell me what you deposited
>>
I have Mewinium Z and Snorlaxium Z and i want to start a fresh game but dont want to lose them, can I trade them to a friend's game and then trade them back? or are z crystals exclusive to the games that they're in?
>>
>>31638875
Z-crystals are key items that you unlock, they are not transferrable.
Pokémon that are holding a Z-crystal must have them removed when traded. For some reason the in-game trades are exempt from this.
>>
>>31638859
Not him but I'd like to take you up on that if that's ok?
IGN Richard
Lv1 female skarmory named Skarmy So
I want to fill my pokedex
>>
>>31638935
sent
>>
>>31638954
Thank you!
I don't suppose you would have need for a shelder would you?
>>
>>31639012
I have Skill Link shellders with rock blast if you want too
>>
>>31639031
Oh I have some I've been breeding with rapid spin, icicle spear, twineedle and rock blast in a lure ball.
Just seeing if you or anyone wanted one.
>>
>>31638611
laughed way to hard at this,
>>
>>31638859
Sorry, I won't be at home for another few hours. About 3 I'd say. If you're still in this thread later I'll post
>>
Why is Protect used in competitive?
>>
>>31639270
burning turns for free can be very advantageous depending on the situation, get lefties/leech seed recovery, toxic/burn/psn stall and a whole other plethora of reasons
in doubles you can use it to waste an opponents attack on your pokemon and then retaliate with your other. say both your opponents pokemon attacked 1 of yours and you used protect then they do nothing and you get to attack for free against one of theirs with your other
>>
>>31639270
In singles it's used to scout (Specially if your pokemon has a x4 weakness you want to avoid), gain Leftovers recovery or Leech Seed recovery, to gain safe speed boosts if you have Speed Boost or to have a safe turn for Wish to heal you. You can also delay terrain or weather turns with it.
In doubles the entire meta revolves around Protect, it prevents double targeting, allows you to use moves that hit all targets without hitting your other mons and it also lets you scout if you double protect.
>>
>>31639381
>>31639389
Thanks. I guess I'll play around with it a bit and see what on my team can use Protect
>>
Can I use non-Alolan mons (transferred from ORAS) on Battle spot?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.