[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even have a VGC team ready. Is it possible for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I don't even have a VGC team ready. Is it possible for a normal person like me to just enter and get the Mega Stones without having to do anything?
>>
IIRC you have to play some matches, but you don't have to win to get the stones.
>>
Just slap a team together and get in three battles. If you want to aim for a few wins try to look for some decent competitive mons
>>
Forgive my stupid question but I've never bothered with any sort of Pokemon competition before so, uh, how do I sign up or whatever?
>>
>>31638223

https://www.pokemon-gl.com/
>>
>>31638223
Registration period is 16th-23rd February
During that time, make sure your game is synced to the Pokemon Global Link website, and there'll be a link on there to sign up for the tournament.
After the tournament has started (February 24th-26th) you can pick the "Online competition" from the Festival Plaza Battle menu, which will link you up with people. You will have to put some Pokémon into a "Battle Box" in your PC (which, IIRC, you access by pressing X twice in the PC, it appears as if it's a second party). After starting the tournament, you won't be able to remove them from the battle box until the tournament is over.

The online tournaments aren't really very organised, they don't follow any single elimination, swiss, groups etc. tournament format, it's just about battling online repeatedly to stack points up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.