[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are legendary pokémon actually any different from "normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: legendary-birds.png (824KB, 1369x619px) Image search: [Google]
legendary-birds.png
824KB, 1369x619px
Are legendary pokémon actually any different from "normal pokémon"? What I mean is are the legends surrounding them simply humans making shit up, or are these pokémon actually the physical embodiment of elements, time, weather etc?

Are they simply extremely rare and elusive or is there actually only one of each?
>>
>>31638051
Depends on the Pokémon.

I'd say the only ones that are actual "Gods" of stuff and unique are Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas and Yveltal.

Zygarde is kind of "everywhere". Solgaleo and Lunala are not unique at all, just powerful Ultra Beats.

Everything else, including Mewtwo, is not unique, just very rare and powerful.
>>
>>31638065
>he forgot about the weather trio
i still don't know how lugia and ho-oh count here
>>
>>31638065
Reminder that although in the SM game code Mewtwo is classified as a proper "Legendary" (along with Mythicals) and not a "SubLegendary" (like the trios), thus not allowing it on the Battle Tree, in the Bank National Pokédex it does NOT have the shiny holographic background that all other proper Legendaries (and Mythicals) have. It has a normal background, just like the birds, beasts, Regis, etc.
>>
>>31638081

I know in Pokemon Colosseum they reference the Ho-oh that appears at the end a "a Ho-oh", implying there are multiple.
>>
>>31638081
Oh, yes, the Weather Trio too. Ho-Oh and Lugia are counted as proper "Legendaries" by both of these >>31638090 definitions, but I'm pretty sure they are not unique.
>>
>>31638090
Reminder that this is autism.
>>
>>31638051
Rare enough and powerful enough to make humans think they're one of a kind and responsible for mythical bullshit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.