[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they make a unique music track for such a small and insignificant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Seaward Cave.jpg (13KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Seaward Cave.jpg
13KB, 400x240px
Why did they make a unique music track for such a small and insignificant location?
>>
>>31637235
What answer are you expecting to get?
>>
>>31637243
Not anything in particular really, I'm just lonely and want to talk to other people who have nothing but Pokémon in their life.
>>
Maybe they planned more, will add more, just needed another track for the CD.

Rushed?
>>
>>31637247
Me too thanks
>>
>>31637319
Me too thanks
>>
Where's this at?
>>
Kalos Route 1
>>
>>31637692
Meme Island, you can access it through a small hole in the meadow.
>>
>>31637700
Came here to say this
>>
>>31637247
>>31637319
>>31637331

Why so lonely fellas ? Tell me more about yourselves.
>>
>>31637700
Been too long since I touched XY. This route was too insignificant for me to remember anything
>>
>>31637235
It's almost as if Melemele had absolute effort put into it, but they started getting lazier and lazier for the following islands.
>>
>>31637737

I remember it for being the shittiest route 1 in the series and probably will be forever.
>>
>>31637735
Genetically predisposed with crippling depression. Then add on some SAD, waiting to get meds refilled. Fun stuff.
>>
>>31637845

I dated a girl with SAD for 4 months. I know what you feel.

Go outside, try doing some workout/sport to raise your social and health. Like today, take a bath, look for some kind of sport you would like to give a try, get to know some people and you are set to change your life a bit, in a good way.
>>
>>31637973
A really nice person on here, well I'll be darned. And thank you ^¬^
>>
File: n's castle bridge.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
n's castle bridge.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Why did they make a unique music track for such a small and insignificant location?
>>
>>31637247
For some reason I needed a drink after reading that. I'm usually hyper judgemental on 4chan, but damn
>>
>>31638985
>insignificant
>>
>>31637247
I like your honesty. I'm the same.
>>
>>31637235
see
>>31625645
it was supposed to be bigger
>>
>>31637247
The amount of times I've been able to see my friends since graduating from high school just over two years ago can be counted on all of my fingers, mainly due to my family being too broke to afford for me to be able to go out with them because of my parents having several major surgeries in the span of a year that left them unable to work for several months, almost consecutively. The series is my main form of escapism at the moment and it fucking sucks. I think I let being disappointed by SM get to me more than I should have let it, since I was so sure that it was going to be the next B2W2 early on.
>>
>>31640414
op's pic is the cave off the meadow on the first island, not brooklet hill
>>
>>31637247
Do you want a hug?
>>
>>31640537
>op's pic is the cave off the meadow on the first island, not brooklet hill
not it's not see
>>31625891
>>
>>31638985
I stood there for 20 minutes listening to it.

Man, fucking BW, they bombarded us with godlike music starting at route 10. Those gates in BW man, fucking godlike.
>>
>>31640583
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Seaward_Cave
>>
Guys, until now I never played BW2 - have I waited to play the best Pokemon game until now? I really loved BW and it it is the only Pokemon game I still enjoy to start again.
I know a lot of people hate the GEN V Pokemon, but I really enjoy to create an entirely new team for every time I play, because for once they didn't overfeed us the old mon which kind of screws the new Pokemon (except XY balancing, which was pretty solid)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.