[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arceus' type changes with z-crystal >Judgement's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: M12_Arceus_distribution_artwork.png (194KB, 275x341px) Image search: [Google]
M12_Arceus_distribution_artwork.png
194KB, 275x341px
>Arceus' type changes with z-crystal
>Judgement's type doesn't
why was this allowed?
>>
Please be joking.
>>
>>31635968
Nope, just tried it. Ghostium Z got a neutral judgement hit on a bewear.
>>
>>31635972
FUCK
I'm now glad Z-moves will disappear with time, just like megas before it.
>>
It's written on the description you know.
>>
>>31635962
Thats a hilarious bug. It HAS to be a bug.

I wish Silvally could use Z-crystals to change type, too. Would make him much stronger.
>>
>>31635962
>>31635972
Judgment
>>
>>31635962
Because gamefreak.
>>
>>31635996
No, the description for multitype states it changes with Z-crystals. Judgement does not. It doesn't really matter anyway as Judgement would still be considered normal type so you'd have to carry another move of the z-crystals type anyway.
>>
>>31636026
i can understand it not being z-ified, but it should still at least be the same type as arceus
>>
So Arceus can be checked by Ion Deluge, Volt Absorb Lanturn.
>>
>>31636041
Eh, they probably think the tradeoff for getting a Z move is enough to not have the judgement type change
>>
>>31636041
Then you would have 0 points for having the plates in the game.

Crystal: super move, more freedom in moveset and type change

Plate: good, reliable STAB and type change
>>
>>31636069
While I do agree with you, to be fair, the plate also gives an overall boost to the damage of moves of that type.
>>
>>31636084
We could also say that Arceus has a big enough movepool that it learns moves with Z-versions that can be used to boost each stat, accuracy, evasion, critical ratio and health included.
>>
>>31635984
>megas
>disappear with time
They literally just announced mega stones as the participation prize for a tournament.
>>
>>31635984

Megas didn't disappear though, they're still in the game
>>
>>31638195
>>31638209
>Not a part of the story in any way until a handful of post game battles that reference X or Y
>Still several unavailable
>No new Megas whatsoever
Psycho Boost Lugia is still possible, but that doesn't mean it has been phased out.
>>
>>31638219
>Still several unavailable

They're giving them out through competitions

>No new Megas whatsoever

Because Z-Moves were the new mechanic they were focusing on
>>
>>31638243
When you introduce new evolutions they have to continue to exist.
That doesn't mean they're not being made less and less relevant.
I'll be wrong when we get ONE new one.

Baby evolutions were gen II's gimmick evolution made to introduce breeding, and we got more in every gen until they decided it wasn't feasible, even while they introduced new mechanics.
They still exist, and should, but they will not make more. In fact, many baby Pokémon like Riolu were made into early route wild encounters, basically removing the whole "obtainable through breeding" situation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.