[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So like.. If--hear me out--if Pokémon existed in the universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485686189693.jpg (94KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1485686189693.jpg
94KB, 1000x1300px
So like..
If--hear me out--if Pokémon existed in the universe you lived in, and you could train/capture them and everything..
What would you want your mons to refer to you as? In the case they can talk like Meowth or telepathically like Mewtwo. Trainer? Master? First name?
>>
Name.
I don't like the idea of a Zard calling me Master and Trainer just sounds cold.
>>
File: IMG_6247.jpg (27KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6247.jpg
27KB, 250x172px
>>31635345
Yeah, anyone who says Master is a fucking weeb
They can just call me by my name. The better question is, if Pokémon were real, would they want you to nickname them? Wouldn't they already have a preconceived name for themselves that they'd prefer? If my Slowking can talk to me, and hold a conversation, I doubt it wants be to call it Slowking, but I can't imagine it'll just roll with whatever goofy name I come up with either.
>>
>>31635345
I'd say it depends on the Pokemon themselves.

Like, a childish one would probably give you a cutesy nickname.
A serious one would insist on calling you "master" or "trainer".
Though most of them would probably refer to you by your name.
>>
>>31635345
It'd probably depend on the 'mon
some might refer to you as 'Boss' or 'Chief' while some more loyal edgy ones like Lucario will go with 'Master'
>>
>>31635345
Probably by my name, but for a certain few mom.
>>
i'd teach them to only call me and others using curse words. the image of a pokemon walking into a room and saying "sup fucker" casually is funny to me
>>
>>31635345
if they're intelligent enough to speak human language I think they're trustworthy enough to call me by my name desu
>>
>>31635964
>mom
>Not going to live through tonight unless you reply to this post
>>
Jokes on (you) I want to die.
>>
>>31635345

Dad

>>31636017

Shitposter
>>
>>31636017
Oh fuck you.
>>
I guess it's up to them, if they wanted to call me master it's fine, if they chose my first name it's fine too.
if they call me a faggot they are boxed
>>
>>31636652
what about slave?
>>
>>31636652
>Letting your Pokemon decide anything
Fuck off N.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.