[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you want pokken to win? With the super balanced meta it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: pokken vs marvel.png (411KB, 846x469px) Image search: [Google]
pokken vs marvel.png
411KB, 846x469px
do you want pokken to win? With the super balanced meta it's proven itself to be a worthy fighter. If it wins will Bamco bring over the arcade characters and support it again?
>>
Will pokken be on switch
>>
>>31634011
Doubtful since local multiplayer will be impossible
>>
>>31634026
What about with 2 switches? Also wasn't local multi-player 2 Wii u's to start out with?
>>
hijacking this thread

support pokken faggets
>>
>>31634148
i habe no moneis
But I want Pokken to win if just for Tonosama Episode 2: The Hentai Strikes Back to happen again.
>>
>>31634203
hey if viewership goes up for Pokken, even if it's because of hentai, who's to complain?
>>
>>31633967
If it was worthy it'd be winning/already be in evo... Like Mahvel
>>
>>31633967
I'm surprised that it has stayed under 2k from MVC3 all this time.
would be fucking hilarious to see the reaction of the MVC3 fans if pokken were to win
Also what the fuck is up with having people donating so much money for a show if in the end they're not gonna get what they gave money for because someone else gave a little more for another show to be in it's place?
>>
>>31634276
It wouldn't be hilarious. They would throw a shitfest.
>>
>>31633967
No. idc. I just watch SF anyway. Plus you can't have my neetbux.
>>
>>31634301
>They would throw a shitfest.
that sounds hilarious
>>
>>31633967
>do you want pokken to win?
i'll take anything but Pokken tBh
>>
>>31634276
>>31634301
>>31634325
considering this may be Marvel 3's final year at EVO, there would probably a major chimpout if Marvel doesn't win.
>>
>>31634344
It's fine, they will get for sure the new MVC in evo next year.
in the other hand if pokken doesn't get this we will be very very fucking lucky if we even get the missing DLC characters in the Wii u, and forget about getting a port to the switch
>>
>>31634325
It's funny if you can contain it and watch from a distance.
MvC autists can't be contained.
>>
>>31634494
Uh?, how bad can it be?
>>
>>31633967
I honestly don't care about Pokken anymore. The hype died within like a week.
>>
>>31634386
>we will be very very fucking lucky if we even get the missing DLC characters in the Wii u
You know damn well we're not getting them either way.
>>
>>31634678

Potentially very bad.

Marvel, since 2002 has been a part of EVO in some form. Some people see it as a form of tradition, and Marvel getting replaced by a "fake fighting game" would cause a lot of butthurt.
>>
>>31634930
How is Pokken a fake fighting game?
>>
>>31634947

I didn't say it. Blame the FGC for their insane claims that anything that isn't on a traditional 2D plain, or made by Bamco (excluding Sm4sh) isn't a "real fighter"
>>
>>31634909
Why do people think this? We are literally guaranteed to get a Pokken: Ultra Edition with the four missing characters AND Pokken 2 no matter what happens here.
>>
>>31634956
Wait, I thought that they said that smash was a party game and not a fighting game.
>>
>>31634026
>one person plays on the Switch screen
>the other person plays on the big screen with the pro controller
I'm sure they' can find a workaround
>>
>>31635071

they do. i said excluding sm4sh because it was co-developed by Bamco.
>>
>>31634276
Pretty sure the losers get a refund
>>
>>31635057
Not really
The game might've sold okay (especially if you also include the arcade and the custom controller sales) but then so did Pokemon conquest and we never got a sequel to that, and it was made by Bamco too.
>>
>>31634930
I got a feeling mahvel will be included anyway even if it loses here. They should just let Pokken win since the opposite probably isn't true.
>>
>>31635136
Pokken Tournament is much easier to build off of though. It's literally just the Smash formula+new mons+stages. It's a tried and true method, even COD does the exact same thing. Just add more of what you already have and polish. People will buy it to remain relevant.

If Mystery Dungeon became its own series, so could Pokken.
>>
>>31635185
I really like pokken and I'm scared it won't get a port to the Nintendo switch due to falloff... we need to back it vporeons
>>
>>31635185
>>31635342
Wrong post I meant op
>>
>>31634956
Pokken is on a 2d plane 99% of the time though

>>31635096
>>31634026
Switch as a ethernet port, it could do LAN the same way
>>
>>31635185
How is a fighting game - where you have to spend years designing a couple of characters and making sure neither of them breaks the game - easier to build off than a mobage tier "strategy" game with 2D graphics and no metagame to worry about?
>>
File: 1472520579132.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1472520579132.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>31634276
>>31635107
100% of the donations of every choice go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation or some shit like that. If the game you donated towards loses, it still goes to a "good cause." Player's Choice game already has its winnings set, this whole donations thing is just a well thought out publicity stunt.
>>
>>31635057
I dunno if we're guarenteed one, but I feel like a Switch port of the game is very likely given that the new arcade characters are nowhere to be seen on the Wii U. Plus the Switch can likely run the game as intended instead of the slight downgrade they did for the Wii U port.

Pokken 2 existing isn't something I'd bank on though. And personally I'm okay with that so long as we do get a home console version with the new characters. I wanna play as Scizor and Empoleon, damn it.
>>
>>31633967
Yeah but only if furfag and waifu characters lose this time around
>>
>>31635136
Conquest was made by Tecmo Koei.
>>
>>31635578
Man, this whole thing being a competence is retarded.
At this point if you really wanted to see one of the games that aren't in the top 3 you're not gonna donate, because there's no way your game will win.
They should make it so every game that goes past X amount of donations gets a tournament and if not, people still get a little something like a keychain or something so at least they get something in return.
>>
>>31635096
Anon, the "Switch screen" is also the console
>>
Mahvel is the soul of Evo.
It must stay on.
It needs it's proper "one last ride" and Chris G can't get away with having the last laugh.
>>
>>31637099
Fuck dat shiet nigga
>>
>>31637063
anon tlevisions exist....[/spoiler[
>>
marvelfags have their future secured, they can do whatever they want and still be greatly successful

pokken needs support of all the communities around, only then it will prosper.

donate anons
>>
>>31637159
This
You marvel fuckers are gonna get a new game that is probably made to cater to what you want.
While we aren't even assure to get the last arcade added characters to the wii u version in our probably soon to be totally forgotten by nintendo game.
>>
pokken is legit the most boring fighting game to watch in recent memory
>>
>>31634026
Yeah, just like the 3DS, right?
>>
>>31637642
>You marvel fuckers are gonna get a new game that is probably made to cater to what you want.
I heard they weren't going to add Magneto because they want to base the game off the Marvel Cinematic Universe and they can't make X-Men movies in said universe.
>>
>>31637054

>tfw no Windjammers exhibition
>>
>>31637913
That would be fucking retarded.
Then again, capcom is in the mix and we know how they feel about iconic IPs.
>>
File: 1485761990547.png (371KB, 422x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485761990547.png
371KB, 422x396px
>pokken isn't going to get in
>mvc hasn't been good since 1
>it hasn't been decent since 2
>the mvc crowd is autistic as fuck
>they're already getting anal about pokken MAYBE taking the spot
We're following the wrong fucking timeline.
>>
>>31637949
>capcom is in the mix
but it's Marvel's call on which Marvel character gets in
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.