[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now given the chance to save Pokemon. What do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1485874764529.jpg (60KB, 495x387px) Image search: [Google]
1485874764529.jpg
60KB, 495x387px
You are now given the chance to save Pokemon. What do you change with the call?
>>
>Delet /vp/
>>
>>31633271
diaper beam lol
>>
I don't know but can I get a quick rundown on these guys?
>>
>>31633271
End genwunnerism.
>>
>>31633288
QUICK RUNDOWN
>Hypno bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with Beheeyem
>rumoured to be psychic type
>control kalos with an iron fist
>own pokemon centers and PCs all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient Unovan heroes
>will bankroll the first cities in Ultra Space (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every daycare center on Earth
>first perfect IV babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 800+ BST
>ancient Alolan scriptures tell of two legendaries who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>>
Micspam
>>
>not realeasing your bros
>>
GF and Nintendo lose the rights to Pokemon.

It goes to a good developer instead.
>>
>>31633271
Rather than a set BST increase to the base Pokémon, mega evolutions all have the same BST, making them more dramatic increases for weaker Pokémon.

As part of the 20th anniversary, new megas added to SM such that every gen has a number of megas equal to the number of years since its initial release. Starters are prioritized in this.

All mega stones made available in SM through Battle Points.
>>
>>31638016
Be realistic, it wont happen
>>
>>31633271
The games are now influenced by players, with versions that cater to casual and versions that cater to veterans.
>>
File: bogdanoff.jpg (56KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanoff.jpg
56KB, 728x485px
>>31633271
what went right?
>>
>>31633271
No more genwun pandering.
>>
>>31633271
>Xenoblade sized maps
>Put effort into an AI
>boss rush mode that scales to your team's average level
>>
>>31633271
Restore all previously cut content. I don't give a shit if I'm fucking over gamefreak's release schedule, Witcher 3 taught me that perfection takes time. Bringin back walking Pokemon, dexnav, hidden grottos, all battle types, Pokemon contests, super training and PSS, toggled run, composite of all of the radio/phone/xtransceiver gimmicks into one actually useful UI, RSE style fishing with optional rare fishing spots, shaking grass encounters, PWT merged with frontier, faster battle transitions and shorter cutscenes, legendaries are postgame content with proper dungeons, better map design in general.

Removing Lillie.
>>
Give me the quick rundown on Tate and Liza.
>>
>>31638111
What the fuck, man. I pity them. They look fine as hell left but the abomination they are now right, it's quite sad.
>>
>>31638201
I came.
>>
>>31633283
Fpbp
>>
>>31638208
Here's the quick rundown:
>Stones' bow to Tate and Liza
>In contact with Deoxys
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Mossdeep with an iron but fair fist
>Own Pokemon Centres & Gyms globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient Kalosian royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in the Ultra World (Tatlizigrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA splicing facilities on Earth
>First fusion Pokemon will in all likelihood be Tate and Liza Pokemon
>both twins said to have level 215+ Pokemon, such high levels on Earth has only existed deep in Johtonian monasteries & Aether Foundation HQ
>Ancient Kimono predictions tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Tatlibots inside you right now
>Tate and Liza are in regular communication with the Archangels Azelf and Uxie, forwarding the word of Arceus to the leaders and Champions of the world. Who do you think set up the meeting between the leaders of Team Aqua and Team Magma (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Magma leader’s first trip to Sinnoh in history literally a few days later to the twins' bunker in Mt. Coronet?
>They learned fluent Braille in under a week
>Regions entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Tree, only Ft. Twins
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from Arceus' creation of the world to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings
>>
when will this sthitty meme end christ its not even remotely funny
>>
>>31638353
>They learned fluent Braille in under a week
Hah
>>
>>31638397
delet this.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.