[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most of us (if not all of us) know Necrozma will get an alternate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 800Necrozma.png (717KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
800Necrozma.png
717KB, 1280x1280px
Most of us (if not all of us) know Necrozma will get an alternate form in the next game. So what do you guys think it'll be and how will it be put in the story?
>>
>>31630497
You travel back in time and get the ancient complete form

it'll be psychic/dragon or psychic/rock
>>
>>31630516
I imagine the dragon typing most likely. Who knows?
>>
>>31630655
I'm hoping for a psychic/poison scorpion but I feel like that's as likely as plague doctor aromatisse was in XY
>>
File: necro.png (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
necro.png
163KB, 800x800px
I'm expecting a awkward looking prism dragon
>>
>>31630497

It won't. Some random ass minor characters from gen VII will show up a quarter through the game and give you the "Necrozma Prism" which collects and refracts the light of Necrozma Shards together. There are also a handful of the much rarer Necrozma Cores.

Randomly scattered across the region are 100 total Shards and Cores which can be collected to create different formes of Necrozma. When all 100 pieces are fused Necrozma loses it's ability Prism Armor and gains a new ability Prism Construct.
>>
>>31631023
zgarde got new formes though
>>
>>31631023
So kind of like a carbon copy of Zygarde.
>>
Entirely new Evil Team shows up in-between the events of SM1 and SM2 trying to capture Necrozma for some reason, and the leader somehow has the item needed to turn Necrozma back into one of it's original forms.
>>
>A mysterious villain emerges between the events of SM and Prism. He manages to recruit Faba and a large number of employees loyal to him, acting as the admins of his new team. He also manages to recruit a large portion of the former team skull Grunts. This villain seeks to unlock Necrozma's full power by collecting every Z-crystal in Alola. The purpose of this is to secure what he believes to be the Aether Foundation's manifest destiny. To rule over humanity with an iron fist while also protecting it from any threats that arise, such as the ultra beasts. This villain is Mohn
Now on a scale of Chad Thundercock to Chris Chan how autistic is my headcanon?
>>
>>31630497
hopefully something good, necrozma is shit rn
>>
>>31631146
Congratulations, you got the joke.
>>
>>31631146

Thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
File: whatamImonitoring.png (135KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
whatamImonitoring.png
135KB, 520x853px
>>31631146
>carbon
>diamond
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.