[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to thank you all for praying for zygarde to get well,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: zygarde (12).png (59KB, 427x284px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde (12).png
59KB, 427x284px
I just want to thank you all for praying for zygarde to get well, he recovered in S/M
Love you guys
>>
File: sf.jpg (7KB, 168x191px) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
7KB, 168x191px
>Thousand Arrows was all it took
>we get Power Construct anyways
>>
do you think zygarde is warm or cold to hug
>>
>>31629853
Depends on the day. In winter it is cold and in summer it hot.
>>
>>31629803
>mfw I started the thread that kicked off the zygarde is sick meme
>>
>>31629970
zygarde is a pretty sick meme. thanks.
>>
File: zygardeguide.png (2MB, 3398x942px) Image search: [Google]
zygardeguide.png
2MB, 3398x942px
>>
>>31629979
always happy to contribute to memery
>>
>>31629990
I got all of them on my own before serebii even released sm info
>>
>>31629803
I know this isn't a drawthread but someone should do this but with Necrozma
>>
>>31629803
he's still a no game cuck
>>
>>31630057
Just like Mewtwo.
>>
Is that Zygarde getting crystal treatment?
>>
>>31630371
Doesn't look like crystal treatment, it's more like Zygarde finished half of his daily dose.
>>
>>31629803
All he needed was the rest of his cells.
>>31630035
What could Necrozma's new form be? Are we going to get another perfect form like Zygarde?
>>
How busted would it be if if got Belly Drum?
>>
File: IMG_6684.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6684.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>31630556
>>
>>31629803
Did you know that you can break down the Aura Break Zygarde you got in XY to get 50 free Zygarde Cells? It's stupidly easy to construct a 100% Zygarde, then when you've collected all the rest, reconstruct the spare Cells to get another 50% back. Works regardless of OT, which changes the OT to you.
>>
File: sweating garchomp.png (38KB, 202x169px) Image search: [Google]
sweating garchomp.png
38KB, 202x169px
One move added to Zygarde's movepool and I am outclassed.
>>
>>31629990
All you really need is half of them, then ask on the GTS for a zygarde and keep doing it until you get a 50%
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.