[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no serene grace Primarina >no scald+moonblast shenanigans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (114KB, 564x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 564x788px
>no serene grace Primarina
>no scald+moonblast shenanigans
>OU never
>>
>>31627139
I'm more bummed that she didn't get Boomburst. Still a pretty good Pokémon overall, at least.
>>
Be glad she's viable at all, you guys are never happy.

It having Water/Fairy was one of the bloodiest darnedest lucks it could possibly have, which by itself, is a solid af ez mode type combination.

I'd wish seeing /vp/'s face if they got a Water/Fighting instead.
>>
>>31627139
>OU never
It's one of the very few non-Legendary/UBs/Alola Forms Pokémon from Sun and Moon that has a chance at becoming OU, if GF gives her good moves.
>>
>>31627816
Too many good threats honestly for it to become OU by usage. It's OU viable which is good enough.

>>31627139
>not wanting water bubble primarina to turn chanseys into boiled eggs
>>
>No fast sweeping Fire starter even though its prevos are faster than it
>le "slow mixed attacker" meme Grass starter

It hurts
>>
File: tumblr_oi5cb6ZE601vekifxo1_1280.png (221KB, 820x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi5cb6ZE601vekifxo1_1280.png
221KB, 820x350px
>>31627949
It amazes me how they created 3 amazing and marketable designs just to make 2 of them garbage and one okay at best. I really had my hopes up for these 3, but GF chose to do nothing with them.
>>
>>31627993
The only amazing and marketable design there is Decidueye.
>>
>>31628046
>Incineroar most popular on refresh
>Primarina most popular on japan polls
Statistically not true, but believe whatever makes you happy, anon
>>
>>31628046
>>31627993
They are all dogshit.

Primarina is a disgusting tranny.
Incineroar is bland.
Decidueye is beyond Samurott levels of stupid.
>>
>>31628046

Let's not bloody go there.

>Decidueye = Audience that prefers something neutral and calm
>Primarina = Audience that prefers something feminine/cute and elegant
>Incineroar = Audience that prefers something
masculine/cool and strong

A issue there might be with them is their overall THEMES, which might not be everyone's cup of tea and is quite subjective to taste. Like, a Fire fag might not necessarily like to have wrestling stuff involved in their starter because they're not that interested in such.
>>
>>31628076
>Decidueye is beyond Samurott levels of stupid

???

Kinda surprised because I never thought someone would compare Decidueye to Samurott. I'd expect Primarina to be compared to Samurott more than Decidueye. Because,

sea lions, I suppose
>>
>>31628093
>>31628126
Don't answer to shitposters, they just want to begin starter wars.
>>
File: wingectomy.gif (23KB, 505x425px) Image search: [Google]
wingectomy.gif
23KB, 505x425px
>>31628126
We've been over this many times. His design is inherently flawed, it makes no sense.

For his bow to work his arm would have to detach from his body, or the arrow would just flop to the ground. Sure it's fiction, but it's fiction based on reality, a bow and arrow, and if it's so unlike the thing it's based on, why bother forcing said thing in the first place?
It was so bad that they had to make them "magic arrows" to compensate, which is as stupid as Samurott's swords that don't fit on his body and need to be lightsabers. Plus if they're magic arrows, why does he need the bow?
Not to mention that he's not able to fly while using it, just like Samurott using swords while being a quadruped.
It just fails on every level. It's stupid. And that's besides the whole pants on head retarded ghost type.

It's an inherently flawed design.
>>
>>31628223
>It was so bad that they had to make them "magic arrows" to compensate

They aren't "magic arrows", it plucks out its feathers to use as arrows.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.