[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you all say is the most efficient party to go with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

What would you all say is the most efficient party to go with in Sun version? Efficient in terms of beating the game quickly with the least amount of effort. Already beat Moon normally, just want to get Sun out of the way. Pic unrelated.
>>
editing your starter to lv100 whatever
>>
Is she like secured in her little pod thing with a bunch of meat?
>>
Bewear and Araquanid are really good. You can find their pre evos relativelly easily on the 2nd island, and they evolve quickly. Bewear is pretty much unkillable, and Araquanid will one shot most things that don't resist water.
>>
>>31626213
>That fucking flesh bucket

Wow, that's revolting.
>>
>>31626213
Inject a lvl 100 Mega fug as your starter.
Or you can even inject a savefile that is already completed.
>>
>>31626238
>Bewear is pretty much unkillable,
>Pidgey used Gust!
>>
>>31626213
>Tapu Lele has black skin
>makes it a generic white loli
wew, it's a shame that so many skilled artists are actually shit
>>
>>31626264
XDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31626251
it's probably really comfy though
>>
>>31626264
Could you at least meme a mon NPCs actually use?
>>
>>31626270
>he likes shitskin
>>
Basically, you want a Fire Type, a Water Type and a Ground type. Everything else can be filler.

The best starter is Primarina, because the type is great and it hits like a Truch, Arcanine is the best Fire type and Krookodile the best Ground Type, although grabbing mudsdale is faster.

Fill the rest up however you want. Magneton, Hariyama, Muk, they're all solid and available early on.

Alternatively, you could trade someone for all 3 Starter pokemon. That should be plenty to beat everything.

Post-game, just use the Legendaries and the UBs.
>>
>>31626270
>It's a shame that so many skilled artists are actually shit
Are they skilled, or are they shit?
Are you just saying you hate it when skilled artists have different preferences than you?
>>
>>31626251
If she's tiny, you could pop her out and use it like an onahole.
>>
>>31626213
Start Popplio, Water and Fairy is good, as is resisting Dark types.

Catch: Pikipek, Pikachu/Magnemite, Meowth, rest doesn't matter
>>
>>31626213
This is the best Tapu Lele gijinka fanart I have ever seen.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>31626278
>anon thinks being covered in sausages is comfy
>>
File: 1481607121641.png (923KB, 1266x833px) Image search: [Google]
1481607121641.png
923KB, 1266x833px
>Tapu Lele
>a white-skinned animu girl stuffed in a barrel of ground beef
For what purpose?
>>
reminds me of the maggot girl story
http://blowflygirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html?zx=95fdb663c3bd7e0d
>>
>>31626368
What. The fuck.
>>
>>31626368
Never again
>>
this down part is like a pussy
>>
I see tumblr is visiting us again.
>>
File: 1482888246505.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482888246505.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
>Get Pokemon in Sun
>Trade them to completed moon
>Level them up a E4 / Poni Canyon
>Trade them back
They should still listen since they have your OT right? I just did this in Red and Blue with no problems.
>>
>>31626825
Genius
>>
>>31626213
>literally blackskined pokemon
>draw it as a generic white girl in a bucket

Every time.
>>
>>31627287
>>31626287
>>
>>31626287
See a doctor if your shit is pitch black.
>>
>>31626825
Do this with Charjabug/Magneton/Nosepass so you can have railgun bug way hella early
also get an Electabuzz and a Magmar so you can use up the free evolution items you get for them in the boardwalk village place.
After this you'll have
>Vikavolt*
>Magnezone
>Probopass*
>Electivire
>Magmortar*
I recommend the ones with an asterisk, with these you'll have bug, electric, rock, steel, and fire coverage and more from non-stab moves.
As for the starter go for Rowlet or Popplio, whichever you didn't use in Moon
Then you have two free-ish slots, because the first four I've recommended will already bust this game.
For the last members, I suggest you get the following types just to counter some of the harder fights in the game.
>Dark (For Lusamine's Mismagius)
>Fighting (For Lusamine's Bewear and Kukui's Snorlax)
>Water (If you pick Rowlet since your only counter for fire types otherwise is Probopass, who is kinda bad for that end)
>Ground (Earthquake is and will forever be busted. Also convenient coverage for both of Primarina's fairy weaknesses)
To get all of these as STAB, you can catch Pangoro and Gastrodon. Keep in mind you can probably get moves of those types for other 'mons
So the full team, first draft
>Decidueye
>Magmortar
>Vikavolt
>Probopass
>Gastrodon
>Pangoro
>>
>>31626233
>pod thing
Fuck, can't unsee Freeza Lele now
>>
>>31627321
I like Tapu Lele as-is.
>>
>>31626347
>a white-skinned animu stuffed in a barrel of ground beef
I have my daughter's next cosplay sorted. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: sad-lele.png (225KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
sad-lele.png
225KB, 700x840px
>>31629972
>>
>>31626299
Was literally just thinking this. >>31626251 is either gay or a female.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.