[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the Porygon incident never occurred? Could your boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Dr_Akihabara_Porygon.png (2MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Akihabara_Porygon.png
2MB, 1174x881px
What if the Porygon incident never occurred?

Could your boy Porygon be the face of Alola's Pokedex?

A Porydex, if you will.
>>
Oh what could have been. Now I feel like Porygon got snubbed big time.
>>
>>31623411
Porygon is designed to infiltrate cyberspace but only operates at a software level when doing so.

It does not possess machinery like Rotom, a poltergeist, does.
>>
Did you make this thread just for the pun?
>>
>>31623425
We could have gotten a regular Pokedex with Porygon floating around on the screen instead of 70% of the bottom screen being Rotom's mug
>>
>>31623411
Yep. Rotom doesn't fit the gen 1 wank theme, if Porygon was allowed to be made popular again, they'd use it.
>>
>waaah le genwunners boogeymen

When will you ever tire of this shit, /vp/?
>>
>>31623411
Still revelant in gen 2 and 4, GF doesn't give a fuck about the incident, he got cucked from the anime thougth.
>>
>>31624477

Porygon fared better than Kadabra. Kadabra got cucked in both the card game and the videogame because of the Yuri Geller thing.

- No Kadabra cards, replaced with special card that evolves Abra into Alakazam
- Everstone will fail to prevent Kadabra evolving. It's the only trade evolution where Everstone doesn't work.
>>
>>31626504
The anime too. It only got a single appearance as a random background mon in a filler after Geller lost his shit. Prior to that it appeared every now and then, while Alakazam was rare.
>>
>>31623432
This.

>>31626504
>>31626657
Also this, it's infuriating that someone I had never heard of prior decided that a reference to him needed to be snuffed out. Like, seriously? Why not use the booming popularity of something to have a positive influence on yourself? Now all we remember him as is that guy that effectively got rid of a Pokémon for no good reason. No one likes him.
>>
>>31626687
How the fuck have you not heard of Uri Geller?
>>
>>31626687
Uri Geller is Jewish and he claimed that the two red bolts and the red star on Kadabra were nazi symbols. The jap name of Kadabra is almost identical to Uri's name in jap
>>
>>31623432
But I like Rotom.
It's a cute Pokemon.
>>
>>31626705
>>
>>31626775
This is literally the first time I ever heard about this. I had no idea kadabra was banished over stupid shit. I guess I never thought too much about why kadabra was so absent because it's an ugly, unmemorable design.
>>
File: 1485562116816.gif (848KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485562116816.gif
848KB, 500x281px
>>31626775
> People still think GF has make politically incorrect designs intentionally after this

/pol/ memes are all wrong.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.