[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well then you can rot here, if that's the appreciation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Well then you can rot here, if that's the appreciation I'm getting.
>>
>>31623404
The one calling others stupid is the stupid one!
>>
Yeah on the very long list of reasons I hated Lillie wanting to go save her mom from Ultra Space was one of the big ones.

Look at the big picture for a moment bitch. Not only is the endeavor insanely difficult, dangerous and time consuming but also the only two people who went in were really people who only caused problems and it would have been best to just leave them there.
>>
>>31623424

That doesn't really change that he's being an asshole to the only people that came to free him from being trapped in another dimension.
>>
>>31623404
Just because you're being heroic doesn't mean you aren't being stupid.
>>
>>31623424
Do you think Lusamine wanted to live in a world of nothing? I imagined she wanted Ultra Beasts, and once she had them, she would go back. With Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>31623447
Considering ALL she wanted was UB's and she had no way back, yeah, I don't think she would've come back
>>
>>31623485
She would die, anon. She's a smarter women than that, considering she basically found a way to travel through dimensions.
>>
>>31623428
>>31623404
He's saying that because he's still a little fucked up from feeling fear for the first time (supposedly) and also probably from being possessed by the jelly.
>>
>>31623495
I think she'd be perfectly fine with that as long as she had her precious Nihilego. You know, from all the toxins she's hopped up on.

Plus the only way she found to open them was to take advantage of a Pokemon with the capability of opening an Ultra Wormhole. Typically they're extremely rare natural occurrences, not something any UB or Pokemon can queue up. Unless that specific Ultra Space has some Cosmogs to torture, I don't think she'd be getting anywhere fast, especially in that enclosed cavern.
>>
>>31623513
Remember the first time a Nihilego appeared? I don't remember any Cosmog being tortured back then. And Nihilego's poison just excites the host and have them act out their natural desires. It doesn't make them stupid or mindless. If anything, the poison would cause Lusamine to want to survive even more. It's also implied that these effects only take place when Nihilego is latched onto someone, so when Lusamine went into Ultra Space, not yet fused with Nihilego, she must've had some plan if she wanted to return.
>>
>>31623447
I thought she was also in part looking for her husband?
>>
File: 1482465896590.jpg (131KB, 542x614px) Image search: [Google]
1482465896590.jpg
131KB, 542x614px
>>31623404

Too be honest, I'd call you stupid too for showing up in the ultra dimension without any way out
>>
>>31624952
>turn the world upside down and jump around dimensions
>fucking guy was on an island getting fat
>>
>>31624952
>nebby
>>
I figured Guzma was in the process of quietly freaking out when you show up. His whole character seems to revolve around hiding his own feelings of inadequacy behind overblown bravado, and having all his hopes and dreams with his team and Aether ultimately boil down to sitting in an alien cavern while Lusamine parades around wearing a jellyfish was probably his breaking point. I imagine when the two of them got there, they had a conversation something like:

Guzma: Well, we're here. Freaky looking place, but we've got your Ultra Beasts. What's the plan for getting them back home and taking over?
Lusamine: Back home? We ARE home now, Guzma! Here, with my beloved Beasts, I'm free of the ugliness of the rest of the world! And you've been granted the most wonderful gift I can think of; you alone will be allowed as witness to my beauty.
Guzma: ...Oh.

And then the self loathing kicks in, and you find him sitting morosely on a rock.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.