[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please tell me why I'm rank 42 and my 5 star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Can someone please tell me why I'm rank 42 and my 5 star dye shop only has pastel and dark colors available? I'm absolutely sick of this rng and grinding bullshit. I just want muh bright colors.
>>
Have you already beaten the game? This may look like a silly question but I was level 80 in the plaza by the time I beat the E4 for the first time. For this reason I couldn't access many things like music, services and some stalls were impossible to get recommended until I went back after being a champion.
>>
>>31622688
I've beaten the elite four probably more than 10 times and I've done the postgame sidequest.
>>
If I'm right, you can only make pastel and dark colors and buy the bright from the shop you have. example 5 star red shop allows you to make all dark and pastels, but will SELL you only pastel, dark en bright red.
>>
>>31622953
Oh btw, anybody has blue 5 star shop? If so can we exchange FC? I got 5 star tents and kitchens to offer.
>>
>>31622953
I cant believe this. You have no idea how angry this makes me. This is virtual jewing of the highest caliber.
>>31622962
I have a 5 star navy blue. 4597 0745 3121
>>
>>31622990
I completly agree. Been going trough the same struggle here. Anyway got rare kitchen atm. Fc is 0447 8288 2038
>>
>>31623055
Also, this is now a festival plaza (sharing) thread!
>>
>>31623055
Added. My ingame dude is Zach and he has orange and black clothes and no hat.
>>
>>31623083
Got it! Unfortunately it's navy blue, there are 2 kinds of blue :p thanks anyway for the effort! Should be able to find me as subject zero
>>
>>31623095
No problem!
>>
>>31622953
Wait, hold on, I don't get it. Like if you have a 5 star red dye shop the "dye with berries" will give you any pastel and dark variation, but the "dye" option will give you pastel, dark and bright red? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>31623170
Not that anon but you can't dye with berries the bright colors. The only way to get those is through FC if I recall correctly.
>>
>>31622688
>TFW haven't beat Elite Four but at rank 128
I've never even spent any Festival Coins. Guess I'll never get Sacred Ash or a Poké Toy.
>>
>>31623170
>>31623244
Both correct. Yeah it's pretty shitty.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.