[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck didn't Ash just have Pikachu use a Z move on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: Ash's Biggest Loss.png (762KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ash's Biggest Loss.png
762KB, 1366x768px
Why the fuck didn't Ash just have Pikachu use a Z move on Team Rocket's Pokémon?
>>
>>31621403
He didn't think he'd need it.

Be honest, after what he's been through, would you?
>>
File: xjBp5kBN1N-14.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
xjBp5kBN1N-14.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>31621403
After six regions why is his Pikachu not fucking jacked to shit?
>>
>>31621403
Because then the "TR beats Ash" joke wouldn't have worked
>>
File: 1449348313661.jpg (15KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
1449348313661.jpg
15KB, 168x168px
>>31621403

Reminder that if not for Bewear's interference, Team Rocket would had stolen Pikachu and Rowlett, and presumably killed Ash.

And Ash would had deserved it for his fucking retarded "fresh start' mentality. Challenging yourself in competitive battle is one thing, but not having strong enough Pokemon just to defend yourself against thieves and feral monsters is another.
>>
Did the anime not receive any backlash from having the Pokemon of Kalos runner-up lose to a bunch of newly caught Pokemon? Were people just that happy for TR?
>>
What level is Ash's Pikachu?
>>
>>31622409
It got tons of backlash, even the animators/voice actors were pissed.
It's too late now though.
>>
>>31622423
I'd say about late 40s/ early 50s.
>>
>>31622423
>anime
>level
Stop
>>
>>31621403
Whi fucking cares. One epsiode Pikachu destroys kahuna's Hariyama, the other one it loses to a wild Grubbin
>>
>>31622442
Source?
>>
>>31622383
When he first came to Alola he thought it was just for a week or so. He didn't plan on staying.
>>
>>31622442
I highly doubt this. Ash hasn't won anything besides filler shit.
>>
File: 1477896256441.png (261KB, 300x531px) Image search: [Google]
1477896256441.png
261KB, 300x531px
>>31623250

Regardless, he's too dumb to live if he didn't go run right over to a phone, call up Oak and send him one of his boxed Pokemon.

Say something like "Hey Professor, stop fucking my mom for a second and help me out here. I need my Clint Westwood in grass lizard form or sunglasses Krookodile to have as self-defense. Yeah, yeah, I know I do the fresh start thing, but it just occurred to me after getting curb-stomped by Team Rocket of all people that I need some backup so I don't get fucking MURDERED by thieves or rape bears!!"
>>
>>31623250
He's already in alola to stay for a long time, contacted oak and his mom several times and still dont want to get his old pokemon

ash is just stupid, breaking news at 11
>>
A Z-Move might defeat Mimikyu or Mareanie, but not both, thus wouldn't win him the battle.

Also, are you guys really complaining about anime levels? Are you 5 years old? This shit happens every new generation, it's definitely not new.
>>
File: mimikyupikachu.png (3MB, 1800x1342px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyupikachu.png
3MB, 1800x1342px
>>31622383
>Reminder that if not for Bewear's interference, Team Rocket would had stolen Pikachu
If not for Bewear's interference, Mimikyu would have killed Pikachu.
>and presumably killed Ash.
TR on the other hand aren't murderers.
>>
Am I the only one who's been routing for TR? And is glad they won for once?
>>
Because SM Ash is BW Ash tier retarded
>>
>>31623924
>Also, are you guys really complaining about anime levels? Are you 5 years old? This shit happens every new generation

No, the five years old are the ones still watching the anime

Just because shit makes no fucking sense for a long time you're supposed to shrug and let it go every time dumb, blatantly contradicting crap happens? No wonder the anime is so fucking shit and all the people who watch it are retarded shippers anyway
>>
>>31622383
The real question is why are you an hypocrite that does the same?
>>
>>31624045
>implying we have the option

I would have transfered my XY team day one if i had the fucking pokebank ready
>>
File: 1381364438562.png (49KB, 362x356px) Image search: [Google]
1381364438562.png
49KB, 362x356px
>>31624045

Because if I lose a battle in the game the worst i lose is half my money. I don't have my entire team stolen and be at the mercy of some demented psychopaths who could kidnap or kill me to keep me quiet.

>>31623927

>TR on the other hand aren't murderers.

Right off the top of my head they tried to use a Moltres-flamethrower to roast him alive, they had Arbok and Victreebel beat him within an inch of his life, and James tried to fucking impale him with a giant AIDS syringe.

Doubt they've ever succeeded at murder, but they sure have tried countless times.
>>
>>31624045
>start new XY save a couple weeks ago
>Mystery Gift lvl100 Meloetta
>leave it in my sixth slot the whole game "just in case"
>>
>>31623927
Pikachu was getting up though, which in Pokemon terms means, Pikachu is about to choke a bitch.
>>
>>31623945
If dumb contradictory stuff happens only a few times, all right, you can complain. But it's gotten predictable already. It's actually an expected outcome of the new-gen's reset. Complaining won't change anything. It's dumb and made for kids, that's why I don't watch it, and you shouldn't as well, if you feel so.
>>
>>31624151
Humans in the pokemon world are stronger than us, this is the only explanation why people are still alive after being attacked by dangerous pokemon.
>>
>>31624151
>Doubt they've ever succeeded at murder, but they sure have tried countless times.

Ash and shitmons are worse. All these electroshocks and combined attacks would normally kill anybody. all just because of the blasting off meme.
>>
>>31624365
it's not good reasoning but you know, it's a cartoon.

>TR hang from a huge building and about to fall
>Haunter makes stupid jokes making Jessie laugh
>eventually they all fall to their death
>hit the concrete making it a crater because apparently TR are made out of heavy carbon steel
>literally survived a deadly fall like that without getting hurt at all

plot armor makes anybody immortal.
>>
>>31624512
TR are always target of pokemon attacks like Pikachu Thunderbolt and they wash it off like that, I laugh at people who takes pokedex entries seriously.
>>
File: ghost.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>31623927
With how much Mimikyu is triggered by Pikachu, I wouldn't be suprised if it ripped off its costume; knowing full well the collateral damage it would cause and not care about it because it got to kill a Pikachad.
>>
REMINDER THAT ASH IS CANONICALLY THE MOST INCOMPETENT RETARD IN THE ENTIRE POKÉMON WORLD

>fights a Metapod with his own Metapod because SAME POKEMON!!!!
>loses to fucking BROCK because he only used Pikachu like a goddamn moron, only got the badge after he literally cheated
>the rest of the Kanto badges play out nearly the same way, with Ash only getting the badge out of sheer luck rather than actual skill, also loses to Blaine because Charizard is a lazy piece of trash yet somehow is the only one who fucking carries the team because the others are weak NFEs
>releases a decent Special mon with access to Confusion because MUH TROO LUV and nearly gets his ass handed to him by several people because of it
>loses the Kanto league because Charizard is a lazy piece of trash
>loses to Whitney because he's a scrub like half of Pokémon players
>loses the Johto league to a Kickin' Chicken despite having two good Flying types on hand
>loses to Brawly despite having a Taillow
>I think he lost to someone else but fuck if I remember anime Hoenn it was incredibly forgettable
>loses the Hoenn league to a FUCKING MEOWTH
>loses to both Anabel and Brandon (SEVERAL TIMES in the case of the latter)
>loses to ROARK
>loses to Fantina
>loses to A FUCKING LEVEL 5 SNIVY because "muh electric no work :(" even though he still had Iron Tail
>loses to Cress (I think it was Cress)
>loses to Tyler Perry as Madea
>E L E S A
>loses the League to little shit who brought 5 Pokémon to a 6 on 6 battle
>loses to VIOLA
>loses to Korrina several times before their official Gym battle
>despite getting his own Mary Sue Greninja he STILL hits a losing streak and throws a bitchfit about it
>his last loss in that streak was to Wulfric where his overconfident ass got shit on
>loses the league A T T H E F I N A L S to Edgyzard X despite having the type advantage
>does jack shit to stop Team Flare and makes his friends do all the work
>L O S E S T O T E A M R O C K E T
>>
File: 978.png (626KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
978.png
626KB, 480x700px
>they try to kill Ash
>suddenly, MIZU SHURIKEN

>it's theme start to play
>inb4 we will never see him again
Please. He will return for sure. right?
right?
>>
>>31624579
Considering we got the zygarde cells in Alola, they could pull something about Zygarde out of their ass and have the frog come back.
>>
>>31624575
>charizard is lazy

No, mons just don't respect you unless you earn enough badges.

EARN enough badges. Not merely have them handed to you.
>>
>>31624606
>EARN enough badges. Not merely have them handed to you.
I mean yeah it's half Ash's fault for taking those badges, but shouldn't the gym leaders also be held responsible for being a bunch of hacks and handing out the badges in the first place?
>>
File: IMG_2433.png (212KB, 553x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2433.png
212KB, 553x485px
>>31624606
Heh, good one, I wish I thought of that.
>>
>>31624615
Clair was right all along and people call her a bitch for it
>>
>>31624575
>loses the league A T T H E F I N A L S to Edgyzard X despite having the type advantage
Geninja doesn't have a type advantage over Zard X.
>>
>>31621403
>watching shitsubs
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.