[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy Pokemon Sun? I've seen mixed reviews and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2701.jpg (92KB, 664x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2701.jpg
92KB, 664x335px
Should I buy Pokemon Sun? I've seen mixed reviews and have been debating buying it for a while. Just for reference I didn't play X and Y (but I did play OR) and my favorite gen is Gen V
>>
>>31619879

just freeshop it like everyone else here.
>>
>>31619879
Do you like pokemon? If yes, then buy it. If no, then don't.
>>
If you loved BW1 you'll probably love SM
>>
Well, what did you like about Gen V?
If it was the focus on a story, you'll probably like SM
If it was the focus on new Pokemon, you'll probably hate SM
>>
>>31619955
Yeah, now that you mention it, in terms of pacing and overworld design, SM is actually quite similar to BW. The main difference is obviously how they handled the new mons.
>>
>>31619955
I loved BW but dislike SM.
>>
Wait for stars or the next game
>>
>>31619879
do you like endless cutscenes that would make kojima blush? if yes then go ahead.
>>
>>31619998
What do you mean by how they handled the new mons? I liked a majority of the designs in Gen V and the distribution of interesting mons in BW2. Are there not a lot of good ones in SM?
>>
>>31619879
>Sun
Get Moon.
>>
>>31620140

Objection: Moon is for edgy nocturnal faggots.
>>
>>31620115
New Pokemon are rare for no real reason, apart from the early route trash you see everywhere. Besides that, the majority of wild Pokemon are from Gen 1 because "dude remember Red/Blue/Green???"
However, if you skipped XY, then maybe the sparse amount of Gen VI Pokemon in the game might interest you as well.
>>
>>31620115
Personally, gen 7 has overall a great batch of new mons but, in contrast to gen 5, there's not a lot of them (only around 80 new ones) and they can be hard to find (low encounter rates). There's also the Alola forms for what its worth.
>>
>>31620166
>>31620179
The Alolan forms are kind of neat and that's odd that the new pokemon are rare, but that might make it more rewarding to find them. I think I'm going to pull the trigger and buy it. Thanks for the help m8s
>>
>>31619879
It's the best game so far, and if you don't end up agreeing with that you'll find it enjoyable at least.
>>
>>31619879
Just don't. They were both terrible, and moon was better.
>>
>>31619955
Wrong. If you liked gen 5, even remotely, then you have good taste, and if you have good taste, you won't like Sun or Moon.
>>
>>31619998
Literally What? No, gen V is NOTHING like Sun and Moon, not even a little.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.