[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a hey we ran out of time so just rehash characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: oheybour9F1rswl8zo1_r2_500.jpg (66KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
oheybour9F1rswl8zo1_r2_500.jpg
66KB, 500x647px
>It's a hey we ran out of time so just rehash characters for the endgame episode
>>
>That episode where Ash invites his mom to his harem
>>
File: 60425649_p0.png (818KB, 940x716px) Image search: [Google]
60425649_p0.png
818KB, 940x716px
>That episode where Salazzle accidentally poisons the group but it was really just an excuse for the writers to make Ash and the Captains trip balls.
>>
Better than pulling a "it's a literally who" character for the endgame.
>>
>>31611323
this
>>
>>31611323
Golfing waifu is a best!
>>
>>31610508
How the fuck did Genzoman get picked up by Yugioh when he's only popular for trying sexualized girls from Pokemon? Kozmos ain't even good because of the art either.
>>
>Kahili doesn't appear anywhere but the E4, confirmed rushed game
>The other 3 E4 members are story important characters, confirmed rushed game
>>
>>31610508
kukui pls, I know you're mad because based nanu told you to fuck off so you're stuck with ghost loli as a e4 member
>>
>>31610508
The game isn't made/designed in the same order it's played in you idiot.

Also this >>31611409
>>
>>31611323
TPBP
>>
>>31611323
>it's a anon complains about a staple for six generations episode
>>
>>31610604
I hope I'll be able to draw at least this well one day.
>>
>>31611323

So you hated the E4 in all the other gens?
>>
I hated that 4/5 of the E4 and Champion were re-used characters. I wanted to meet new ones. It's more interesting that way.
>>
>>31611707
>>31612009
Oh no, I'm not complaining about past gens, but it was pretty neat battling the old trainers, then you get to Kahili and it's like "wut?"
>>
>>31610604
Seriously?
No Phoebe or Maylene?
Garbage.
>>
>>31612253
Except if you did visit Hano Grand Resort, you would have known who Kahili was.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.