[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"In addition, as I mentioned a little earlier, we&#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>"In addition, as I mentioned a little earlier, we've been greedy in the amount of gameplay elements we've squeezed in there. There's so much included that I even had colleagues saying to me: "Are you sure you should be going this far with a remake?" In that sense, it's not simply a remake - I think it's more than that."

-Morimoto, Director of HGSS

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/ds/pokemon/0/5

Well lads, here's definitive proof. The DS era was the last era in which GF put genuine effort into the series. Here we are folks, Gen 7, and nothing has improved since the mistake you all consider 6 to be. Going to 3D was a mistake, the golden age is gone
>>
>>31608206
Agreed
>>
>>31608206
Weird how HGSS turned out to be the worst remakes in the franchise, and gen 4 failed to improve the series mechanically except for a half assed Physical/Special split, compared to the huge mechanical advancements made by gen 2, 3, 6 and 7.
>>
>>31608311
>Worst remake in the series
>When ORAS and FRLG are right there

You're gonna need some bigger bait
>>
>HG/SS just releases
>the young 14 year old anon I was got back into Pokemon after Gen 2
>see the posters outside FUCKING GAMESTOP
>just so happen to have the money to buy the full package
>spend 8 fucking hours that day playing it
>went to bed because eyes were hurting like fuck
>go to school campus next day
>EVERYONE is playing and showing their pokewalkers
>entire freshman year was just FUCKING POKEMON HOLY SHIT

Ya'll can shit on Gen 2 remakes, but this game made that year bliss
>>
File: 172502098342.png (971KB, 1997x2916px) Image search: [Google]
172502098342.png
971KB, 1997x2916px
>>31608206
All that content, and he didn't bother to give gym leaders, team rocket, or the Elite 4 decent teams.

Thanks for Pokethlon and the worst Safari Zone in the series, though, I guess.
>>
>>31608815
Their biggest flaw was being too accurate to the source material

also
>not playing Sacred Gold and Storm Silver
>>
>>31608815
But the worst Safari Zone was ORAS'.
>>
>>31609455
Please, how can ORAS has the worst Safari when it doesn't even have a Safari to begin with?
>>
>>31608326

FR/LG is considered a bad remake?

I get it's not Emerald tier, but for the first remakes, I think they did a pretty good job, it had more pokémon, revamped E4, E4 rematch, post-game, mid-game extra content and many pokémon catchable plus the minigames and the wireless shit back then.

It probably only lacked a battle tower or some shit like that.
>>
>>31608834
epic black surprise text xD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.