[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if you made a Froakie(or any other non-Greninja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ashgreninja.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ashgreninja.png
119KB, 500x500px
What would happen if you made a Froakie(or any other non-Greninja pokemon) with Battle Bond and triggered the ability? Would it become Ash-Greninja?
>>
Nothing
>>
>>31607578
Ash-Greninja is a terrible name. Should have called it Bond-Greninja.
>>
>>31607578

Battle Bond Chestnaught/Delphox when?
>>
>>31607609
When they become as popular as Greninja.

So never.
>>
File: what Ash-Greninja is.png (124KB, 1351x588px) Image search: [Google]
what Ash-Greninja is.png
124KB, 1351x588px
Reminder that Ash-Greninja is just Mega-Greninja
>>
>>31607662
But no it isn't? The mechanism, effect and design is different from mega evolution.
>>
>>31607578
Trying it out...
>>
>>31607741
Neat. Thanks, bro.
>>
>>31607756
Nothing happens. Put it on a Porygon-Z, fainted a Pokemon in battle and it didn't change. Seems they made it so it only works on that specific Ash Greninja.
>>
>>31607713
Source: headcannon
>>
>>31607594
Why? Ash is the one who rediscovered it. Much like things are often named for the people who discovered them, Ash-Greninja is named for Ash.
>>
>>31607713
>The mechanism
You mean how activate the form? Is the same basic principle, bond trainer and pokemon. A pokemon with Battle Bond can easily do it, without Battle Bond, megastones are required, but lorewise is the same thing.

>effect
Is exactly the same but Battle Bond effect is even better.

>design
What? There's no Mega-Greninja to compare with Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>31608004
>You mean how activate the form? Is the same basic principle
You mean you can't activate Battle Bond in the same battle as you've Mega Evolved another Pokemon?
>Is exactly the same but Battle Bond effect is even better.
Then it's not Mega Evolution, it's better than Mega Evolution.
>What? There's no Mega-Greninja to compare with Ash-Greninja.
There is Mega Evolution to compare with Battle Bond, though. The pink crystal-y energy doesn't cover it, and the rainbow DNA symbol doesn't appear above it. Battle Bond is not Mega Evolution.
>>
>>31607906
Weird. Thanks for trying.
>>31608004
>You mean how activate the form? Is the same basic principle
No it isn't. At all.
>Is exactly the same but Battle Bond effect is even better.
How could be exactly the same AND better?
>What? There's no Mega-Greninja to compare with Ash-Greninja.
Ash-Greninja just takes on physical traits of Ash, which is entirely different from mega evolution.
>>
File: IkuZ.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IkuZ.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>31608023
>You mean you can't activate Battle Bond in the same battle as you've Mega Evolved another Pokemon?
I don't see your point. 1 mega limit is related to Key stones, Ash-Grenina doesn't require any (because Battle Bond) so why he would be affected by that limit?
>inb4 "headcanon"
In the manga, X megaevolve 5 pokemon at same time as soon as he get 5 Key stones.

>it's better than Mega Evolution.
That's part of the point.

>crystal-y energy doesn't cover it
Already proved wrong.

>rainbow DNA symbol
You mean the Key stone symbol? Key stone that Greninja doesn't need or use..?

>>31608027
>No it isn't. At all.
Nice argument. You totally debunked how Greninja becomes Ash-Greninja thanks to a bond with his trained as other pokemon megaevolve with their bond too using megastones.

>How could be exactly the same AND better?
Receive a BTS boost and receive a BTS boost isn't the same?
>inb4 still better, so a bit different!
Yeah, is better and that's (as I already said) part of the point.

>Ash-Greninja just takes on physical traits of Ash
Except that's wrong because there was another Ash-Greninja thousands years ago.
>>
>>31607662
Z-Moves Ash-Greninja says otherwise
>>
>>31608192
>In the manga
You're really citing fanfiction as trumping actual game canon, anon? That's pretty hilarious.
>That's part of the point.
So you admit even by your own premise it's not Mega Evolution.
>Already proved wrong.
[citation needed]
>You mean the Key stone symbol? Key stone that Greninja doesn't need or use..?
Yes, the key stone that Greninja doesn't need or use, because he doesn't Mega Evolve. I'm glad you've seen the light.
>>
>>31608192
>Nice argument. You totally debunked how Greninja becomes Ash-Greninja thanks to a bond with his trained as other pokemon megaevolve with their bond too using megastones.
Nigger, Ash isn't even in the games, you disingenuous prick. Greninja has to knock a Pokemon out to become Ash-Greninja where you just have to click the screen to trigger a mega evolution.
>Receive a BTS boost and receive a BTS boost isn't the same?
Not when the BST boosts are different. You might as well say evolution and mega evolution are the same, ya dumb cunt.
>Except that's wrong because there was another Ash-Greninja thousands years ago.
Except that's not wrong, ya dumb cunt. It gets Ash's hair, hat color and face mark things.
>>
>>31607578
I fucking hate that I can't breed the ability and I have to sit here with hasty natured one
>>
>>31608335
just inject lol

Thats what I did
>>
>>31608335
You should have soft reset. They have static IVs anyway.
>>
>>31608284
>cite a official source I dislike is bad, so your statement is false and mine, without proofs, is true
OK anon

>Yes, the key stone that Greninja doesn't need or use, because he doesn't Mega Evolve.
>So you admit even by your own premise it's not Mega Evolution.
It's is and isn't, depending how are you judging. Is a natural mega, but mega after all. But if it's a natural mega, is different from regular megas, so a different thing.
That's why your complaints are pointless, do you think is legit call him "mega" if is a natural mega? Do you think isn't? That's not my point, the point is Ash-Greninja upgrade is a in-battle boost obtained by bond, and a Megaevolution is a in-battle boost obtained by bond, and the actual differences between Ash-Greninja and regular megas are already justified. I don't care if you think I should say "Ash-Greninja change is a natural megaevolution" or "Ash-Greninja change is the natural version of megaevolution".

>[citation needed]
See the gif I posted, you blind moron
>>
>>31608305
>Ash isn't even in the games
That's why I said "his trainer". We are his trainer in SM. Where's your point?

>Greninja has to knock a Pokemon out to become Ash-Greninja
So... you doesn't know how to difference game mechanics and lore, huh?

>where you just have to click the screen to trigger a mega evolution.
Do you know that why trigger the megaevolution is easier than trigger the bond phenomenon is just another point, right? No, of course you don't

>Not when the BST boosts are different.
1 Mega-Alakazam says hi.
2 The difference is another explained point, do you know how to read, anon?

>You might as well say evolution and mega evolution are the same
Haha yeah you totally catch me here with that shitty strawman, huh?

> It gets Ash's hair, hat color and face mark things.
Your whole point is "Ash's Ash-Greninja looks like Ash" and ignore that the Ash-Greninja 3000 years ago looked the same too, I already know, anon.

>"nigger"
>"you disingenuous prick"
>"ya dumb cunt" twice
>literally underage
I see.
>>
>>31608692
>Manga
>Same canon as games or anime
>>
can you use multiple ash greninja on a team?
>>
>>31608705
>So... you doesn't know how to difference game mechanics and lore, huh?
How about you try that again in English?
>Haha yeah you totally catch me here with that shitty strawman, huh?
It's not a strawman. You said 2 different things are "exactly" the same.
>Your whole point is "Ash's Ash-Greninja looks like Ash" and ignore that the Ash-Greninja 3000 years ago looked the same too, I already know, anon.
It's called Ash-Greninja, it looks like Ash, and none of the stupid lore you keep citing has anything at all to do with this discussion, you fucking retard.
>>
>>31607999
Rediscovered. Battle Bond Greninja has been a thing since before Ash's birth.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.