[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 flying types >2 dragon types >1 jobber type Why did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1468246980333.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1468246980333.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>3 flying types
>2 dragon types
>1 jobber type
Why did people seriously think this shitter would win?
>>
>>31603777
>Porygon used Ice Beam!
>Porygon used Thunderbolt!

Rinse and repeat.
>>
File: Wat.png (16KB, 504x159px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.png
16KB, 504x159px
>>31603777
>1 jobber type
>>
ye

wasn't his fault he lost

blame the dickless writing staff
>>
>>31603777
IKU ZE YOU FUCKING AUTIST
>>
>tfw this was my first team in XY minus Pikachu
>sixth member was Charizard
>>
>>31603777
Mono-Flying was actually pretty good in ORAS, so yeah, realistically most of those should sweep.
>no one told Ash to get rocks up
Too bad Ash is a fucking casuul though.
>>
>>31604139
Has he ever had a pokemon that knew stealth rock? I would assume if any it was Boldore, but I never watched any of the BW run
>>
>>31604139
>Ash is a fucking casuul though
Not in XY and XYZ. He was beating Alan and even dominated Charizard until Bisharp landed Guillotine TWICE. Don't tell me that's bullshit. If not for that, Alan's Charizard would have gone up against Pikachu a second time and Goodra.

Anyone would lose their shit if that level of haxhappened to them, yet Ash managed to keep his cool. Don't tell me that nobody in /vp/ wouldn't go ape shit when most of you fags got dominated by a football player, a busy guy who can't commit to competitive Pokemon as much as most people here could due to time constraints.

It's as >>31604107 said, blame the dickless writing staff. Also blame /vp/. /vp/ is always wrong, so Ash lost because a good chunk of /vp/ thought he'd win.
>>
>>31603777
And Alain had 3 Dark types all of which had a 4x Fighting weakness, 2 Psychic types and fucking Unfezant
>>
>>31604308
> 2 psychic types

anon... I
>>
>>31604308
>calling the champion shit
Ash has been a loser for 20 years.
>>
Alain BTFOd him fair and square, Ash came in second place, that's fantastic
>>
File: 1346234466868.jpg (35KB, 261x260px) Image search: [Google]
1346234466868.jpg
35KB, 261x260px
>>31603777
I cringed so hard when Ash said that it was his best team, he deserved his failure just for saying that.
>>
>>31603777
Everything was fully evolved, an asspull and a pseudo.

>>31604264
Stop blaming the Guillotine for every damn thing. It's not like he got an OHKO with it. He fought and weakened both Pokemon enough that they couldn't dodge first. It wasn't any more bullshit than Pikachu stopping the Sandstorm or riding on top Metagross to beat it.
>>
>>31605180
You see, it's only okay when Ash does stupid bullshit.

No one complained when Memefrog beat Sceptile, but when Zard beat Memefrog there was an uproar
>>
>>31604308
>Unfezant
That still confuses the shit out of me. Of all the pokemon thy could have given him, why the fuck pick that thing?
>>
>>31605239
I would've given him staraptor T B H
>>
>>31603777
Yeah, because he done SO good using his favorites in the Sinnoh semifinals.

Stop to be that salty, he got the 2nd place, is probably the very best place he'll get in years.
>>
>>31605120
His Sinnoh team needs to come and slap him in the face for saying that.
>>
>>31603777
Because the plot was written in such a way that losing made no sense, otherwise everything leading up to it would be a literal waste of time.

No one realized how truly awful the writers were until it was too late.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.