[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell aren't either of these two the champion in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: hilbert_and_hilda.png (1MB, 1824x1303px) Image search: [Google]
hilbert_and_hilda.png
1MB, 1824x1303px
Why the hell aren't either of these two the champion in Black 2/White 2? Don't tell me you get beaten by fucking Iris in between games or some shit.
>>
>>31601557
They leave to find N
>>
>Sun and Moon 2
>protagonists are gone again
What would be an excuse for that? Seeking out Lillie?
>>
>>31601557
They couldn't have the champion be a rock.
>>
>>31601557
At least the manga canon came out with an explanation why none of them is the champion in BW2
>>
>>31601557
They died searching for N.

Kind of like how Red dies on Mt. Silver after you beat him, in the original timeline.
>>
>>31602036
This page actually make me want to pick up the manga, at least for BW.
>>
>>31601557
As far as I know you can get more info about what happened between BW/BW2 in Memory Link. Hilbert/Hilda never defeated Alder, so they weren't a Champion, after main story they decided to look for N and Alder gave up his Champion Title. Iris defeated Elite 4 and became a Champ.
>>
>>31601557
They were planned to show up in PWT based on their dialogues. I don't know why it didn't happened.
>>
>>31602098
Because they can't pull a Red and have all Giftmons.
Then again, they did trade with alot of people during their journey. That girl that gives you a Petilil in Nacrene for example. And that Hiker that wanted a Gigalith.
>>
>>31601557
They never became the Champions. In BW, you get credits after beating Ghetsis. Becoming Champion is a postgame thing.
>>
>>31602205
But N was the champion and you beat him.
>>
>>31602505
That doesn't matter. To become the Champion, you have to beat the League, not the Champion. That requires fighting all of the E4 and Champion in a row and registering in the Hall of Fame.

In BW, you beat the E4, take a stroll through a castle, switch out your team and heal your Pokemon, catch a Legendary Pokemon, then get your Pokemon healed AGAIN and fight the Champion.
>>
>>31602505
True, but it wasn't technically a title match when you faced N in his castle.
>>
>>31602036
The game does too.
The protagonist leaves Unova to look for N
>>
>>31602047
DPP and BW are legit really solid manga if you do decide to read, and have no relation to other arcs which are kind of garbage
>>
>>31603680
RS is a pretty good standalone arc too.
>>
>>31601557
BW2 were incomplete
>>
>>31603831
Garbage wasn't really right, the rest of the arcs are good, save RB and Y being trash, but they're not really good like DPP and BW imo.
>>
>>31603881
>RB
>trash

fuck off
>>
They went on a journey to find N and "something horrible" happened to them

Probably fell into an Ultra Wormhole in Sinnoh or some shit

>>31601998
Had to move back to Kanto because Alola real estate is too expensive
>>
>>31603881
RB is mediocre, imo. Y and E are trash, with E being absolutely worthless.
>>
File: LNV3gIH.jpg (106KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
LNV3gIH.jpg
106KB, 1024x779px
>>31602011
>Unova, your champion is a rock
>Yeah, thanks, I know. He's got nerves of steel.
>>
>>31603869
if dubs BW3
>>
>>31603928
>not BW0
>>
>>31603927
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>31603905
The only fun parts of RB were when Giovanni was on the page. Every thing else was boring as fuck.
>>
>>31602011
G A M E S
A
M
E
S
>>31602055
>>31602205
This.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.