[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you want a serious story for her adventure in Kanto/Johto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: KantoLillie.jpg (29KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
KantoLillie.jpg
29KB, 350x350px
Would you want a serious story for her adventure in Kanto/Johto? Or just the usual beat the league style?
>>
>>31601474
What do you mean by a "serious story"?
I would also prefer not seeing her in Kanto. If she must return, return with protagonist. If protagonist doesn't, she mustn't as well.
>>
It'd be a great opportunity to see the two regions after time has passed and not just in remakes.
>>
>>31601474
She'll probably be an NPC in Genwun 3D remakes. You'll get her to Bill (because she can't STILL not stand for herself) so she can ask what to do with her mother and they will also include her on other subplots for sure.
>>
>>31601474
I want her to fuck off if it means no long cutscenes
>>
I wouldn't mind if she's the rival who is becoming a trainer to A) become stronger herself and B) catch up to the Sun/Moon MC

Obviously after Lusamine has received help with her brain poisoning.
>>
>Lillie returns
>Team Rocket is back
>Silver is now leading them

Y/N?
>>
>>31601578
Why would Silver be leading them? Does your mouth just vomit out whatever shit idea is in your brain without thinking first?
>>
>>31601591

Usually, yeah. do you think it's a good idea anon?
>>
>>31601591
>why would the son of the previous leader be leading them
>>
File: Undertale.jpg (46KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
Undertale.jpg
46KB, 736x552px
>>31601489
Serious as in your actions move the story towards an end, and various other things like who you battle and stuff
>>
>>31601604
>Why would someone who hates Team Rocket for being the thing that took away his father be leading them
>>
>>31601609
So, basically, the usual beat the league style story?
>>
>>31601633

Anon didn't specify when. He could have had a great idea where they're good the good guys, or maybe someone is using Silver's name to enlist new recruits... don't be an assumptive asshole, faggot.
>>
>>31601535
>Lillie arrives at Pallet Town, leaves her Mother there
>She takes a sample of blood and gives it to Bill so he can analyze it
>He says he can't find any Nihilego toxins at all, it was all a meme
>She gets a call from Daisy Oak (new Pokemon Professor since Oak passed) saying that you Mother has escaped
>Lusamine allies with Team Rocket 2.0 or whatever evil team to take Silph, who were also developing a technology related to Ultra Space
>Same story once again, except this time you must actually kill her
>>
>>31601644
Are you sure that would be the best answer?
>>
File: 1482206421876.png (131KB, 251x365px) Image search: [Google]
1482206421876.png
131KB, 251x365px
>>31601669
>He could have had a great idea where they're good the good guys
>maybe someone is using Silver's name to enlist new recruits
>don't be an assumptive asshole, faggot
>>
>You meet her and she mentions her gitlfriend back in Alola
>>
>>31601669
If they wanted to be good guys, they wouldn't be using a criminal name. Imagine someone calling themselves KKK and claiming they're the good guys. And I was replying to you, who was claiming he'd take on his father's job.
You're pretty shit at damage control.
>>
File: 1476774780171.gif (1MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
1476774780171.gif
1MB, 375x283px
>>31601718
>except this time you must actually kill her
I'd play it just for that, I wanted to do it so much.
>>
>>31601474
I wouldn't want to play her since doing so would most likely kill off any character she has since gf has a tendency of making the main character a blank fucking slate and nothing more, but they could do the opposite too
anyways, i'd prefer seeing her as the champ with sun, hau, gladion and everyone else visiting her instead
>>
>>31601604
Maybe because he hates Team Rocket and even fought them.
And he probably hates his father for leaving him after he left and disbanded TR after Red beat him.
>>
>>31601535
Even if she does return, which I doubt, she would not have a big role. In HGSS, none of the main FRLG characters have big roles. Same for BW2. None of the BW characters had big roles.
>>
>>31601801
>Same for BW2. None of the BW characters had big roles.
Gym leader not a big role?
>>
>>31601816
With two scenes in the entire storyline? Not big enough. Roxie had more screentime.
>>
Ultra Beast starters.
>>
>>31601474
I honestly don't see Team Rocket coming back, especially after what happened in G/S

If anything, I'd like to see a villain who is actually a faller from Anabel's universe, except he or she wants revenge on the International police for being used as bait for the ultra beasts and maybe the Aether foundation since Lusamine brought the ultra beasts there in the first place
>>
>>31601746
Lillie's not a faggot so, no...
>>
>You are an agent of the evil team disguised as a regular trainer
>The evil team is researching Nihilego toxins to try and use them to take over the populace
>They have info that a woman in a coma who was infected by Nihilego toxins is actually in Kanto with her daughter
>Your mission is to befriend her daughter, find out what she knows, and see if you can communicate with her mother to learn more about the toxin's potency
>>
>>31601474
Fuck this dumb bitch.
N first.
>>
Who would the gym leaders be?

What would the E4 and champ
look like?

What characters would you be able to meet in the postgame?
>>
>>31601474
I don't want anymore Lillie
>>
>>31601474
fuck her
fuck everything about that character
no more GENWUN pandering
fucking move on nintendo
>>
File: 1481501643694.png (112KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1481501643694.png
112KB, 446x460px
>>31602525
>Lillie's not a faggot
>>
>>31602733
>Blue works at the Battle Tree now
>Sabrina is an actress now
Those are the only two gone, so basically Silver replaces Blue and Dojo replaces Sabrina.
>>
>>31602839
Blaine buried in Lavender Town
>>
File: 1473175013289.jpg (12KB, 168x297px) Image search: [Google]
1473175013289.jpg
12KB, 168x297px
>>31602863
Anon don't do this to me.
>>
>>31601718

Delet
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.