[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't beat second gym in Blaze Black 2 romhack that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1480345817713.png (26KB, 496x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480345817713.png
26KB, 496x500px
>can't beat second gym in Blaze Black 2 romhack that I'm playing on my phone (challenge mode)
>suddenly realize that I can cheat because it's a rom
>use gameshark code to get 900 rare candies
>level up all my pokemon extra high but not high enough that they won't obey
>stomp the second gym
>sell half of my rare candies to get 1mil dollars
>buy a ton of super potions, status healing items and repels
>now I can BLAZE through the game easily and any time I get stuck just use my rare candies to overlevel

who else /mischief/ here? besides injecting, what kind of cheats do you use in pokemon? I'm talking old-school stuff like gameshark and action replay.

side note, the more I play B2/W2 the more I really appreciate them. I was originally a major gen 5 hater but they're actually pretty great games. there's just a lot of nice touches and extra content that I feel like other games in the series lack (not trying to make this a gen wars thread though)
>>
>>31600743
what's the point of playing a difficulty romhack if you're just going to cheat anyway, i'm sorry OP you're actually autistic
>>
>>31600743
Why would you cheat on a romhack that's meant to be challenging?
>>
>>31600765
>>31600762

it's fun
>>
>>31600788
it's autism
>>
Delete this
>>
>>31600818

yeah, so? I have autism, who cares. lots of people on 4chan have autism.
>>
>>31600762
>>31600765
It's not a difficulty romhack, it's a tedium romhack.
>>
>>31601070
lots of people on 4chan also like to bait

sage
>>
>>31600743
>Cheating on a romhack that's deliberately made to be difficult.
Underage or retarded?
>>
>>31601089
then don't play it retard
>>
>>31600743
i beat blaze black 2 without blacking out once, come on dude i do like to use exp multipliers once i do a second playthrough on emulator though

blaze black 1 on the other hand was much more annoying due to bad difficulty balancing
>>
The only time I've "Cheated" is when I glitched a lv 100 Nidoking to sweep the game to do more glitches.
>>
I cheated through uranium by the 7th gym because it's a poorly designed piece of trash that would be somewhat tolerable if wild pokemon gave more than a couple hundred exp 7 fucking badges into the game
>>
>>31600743
You mean Roxie? I just caught a Porygon in the Virbank Complex and Psywaved the shit out of her entire team.
>>
>>31603427

>Porygon in the Virbank Complex

wait what??
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.