[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It doesn't matter who they're shilling this Generation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: youdensemotherfuckerelectrode.png (116KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
youdensemotherfuckerelectrode.png
116KB, 329x329px
Owlfags and Littenfags, listen well.
Your favorites are not getting new forms. Assninja got one because his gimmick was "a Mega that wasn't actually a Mega". That was in Generation VI, where Megas were the big deal.
It's different this Generation because the big thing now is Z-Moves. At best, whoever gets shilled is going to get one more "super special Z Move that only it can use" for a one-time nuke... kinda like most Z-Moves.

Nothing will save your 'mons from being shit. Incineroar will always be playing second fiddle to Arcanine, and Decidueye will always be trying to catch up to Dhelmise.

TL;DR: This Gen's shillmon is getting a nuke at best. It isn't getting a new form.
>>
File: 1485646234823.png (507KB, 838x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485646234823.png
507KB, 838x720px
I still maintain that Decidueye is better than Dhelmise. Since they're used defensively, recovery is incredibly important. And Spirit Shackle has better neutral coverage than Anchor Shot.
>>
>>31595765
>new forms have NEVER EVER existed before Megas

Retard.
>>
>>31595826
I won't debate this because it's veering off-topic, but okay, I'll concede the possibility that Decidueye is better than Dhelmise.

It's still shit, and it's not gonna get saved.
>>
Good. Ash Greninja looks shittier than regular greninja and I wouldn't want that happening to Incineroar.

Also they probably won't get a super special Z moves since they already have signature ones, Ash Greninja only exists because they wanted to give Ash a mega while still only using new Pokemon. Incineroar has a sig Z move so no problem.
>>
>>31595942
Theeeeeen they'll just give whoever the shillmon is - probably Decidueye, since it's generally better - another Z Move. It's not like they couldn't create another Z Crystal. Decidium Z-2, anyone?
>>
>>31595826
>>31595890
They do different (but similar) jobs but they're both mediocre. Dhlemise is a trapper that packs a punch, decidueye is a defensive support trapper. If dhelmise gets synthesis whenever we get tutors (either stars or DP remakes), it'll be the better grass/ghost, but for now they're about equal.
>>
>>31596035
They aren't equal at all. Decidueye is just better for now. Dhelmise has its niche, but it'll always be one or the other. If/when it gets synthesis it'll be the better of the two, but for now it's numale > anchor.
>>
>>31595887
Except Ash-Greninja is more than just a form, retard. It's basically a Mega that plays by different rules.

The gist of this Generation is Z-Moves. They're not gonna deviate from that.

Now if you want me to continue rubbing my dick on your face, you're free to it, but I'd rather you realize the truth.
>>
>>31596231
>being this pushy with opinions.
This is the only time in the history of pokemon where within 2 generations we got given two big gen-specific features. There is no comparison. Sure, they may want to focus on Z moves right now and probably in the next set of games. But there is 0 evidence to support your claim that megas won't be given out to more pokemon in the future because there is no trend similar to follow in pokemon history.

This is exactly like people bitching that megas were only for Kalos only, then bam Hoenn came along. It's entirely possible that they get megas, especially since they've basically exhausted all possible ideas now except for revamping the entire battle system.

So you need to shut the fuck up, you sound like an angry little man with insecurities.
>>
>>31596365
>So you need to shut the fuck up
Holy shit, fucking triggered. Sweet mercy.

Listen, babe, you can rage, but I'm just talkin' common sense, see?
>>
>>31595765
loooooooool
Just you wait
Best Bird is going to get a new form with +50 Speed and Attack
It's gonna become the new Ash-Greninja
And the barafags will sit and watch while our bird becomes the new thing that everyone's complaining about just because it's that good
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.