[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were the title defence challengers so limited? Only one captain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 290180321.png (1MB, 1266x686px) Image search: [Google]
290180321.png
1MB, 1266x686px
Why were the title defence challengers so limited? Only one captain out of 7 of them came to challange you (acerola doesn't count I guess) and some guy on youtube easily modified the game and added new challengers, So why were game freak so lazy to add more than that? They already have the models ready.
>>
File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243KB, 269x395px
>>31594338
Ha ha, I dont know
>>
>>31594338
Is that... Mohn and the player's mother?
>>
>>31594338
Now I'm curious. Got videos of the new challengers?
>>
>>31594682
No
>>
>>31594338
I mean we usually have only one champ so this is a massive improvement. But yea why do we have 2 fillers when we could have had captains.
>>
>>31594699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk56Zm1gPz8&t=334s
>>
>>31594699
Not OP but yeah, these were created by "Mixeli" as it shows in one of OP Pics. He has a Youtube Channel so go and check it, there's also some other misc. hacking videos like a Trainer Battle against Lillie iirc.
>>
>Kantonian
>Not Kantonese

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>31594338
>>31594812
Did they do one for Wicke?
>>
>>31594338

>He didn't get Sophocles
>>
>>31594817
I saw some of the champion fights. And Mother Beast Lusamine was one of them and I thought to myself, "where the fuck was this fight during the story?!" Well, not at that high of level I mean.
>>
>>31594338

Because they were split between here and Battle Tree

I don't know what the fuck your smoking

10 Fucking people are pretty good
>>
>>31594664
>Masuda
>not ohmori
>>
>Faba
>Kukui
>Gladion
>Hau
>Plumeria
>Sophocles
>Sophocles cousin
>Dragon kid
>some youngster on his own journey

I don't see what the problem is, it's already been shown that not all Trial captains are Battle capable

Yeah the game was rushed
But your acting like 10 different champion opponents are bad
>>
>>31594338
>Kantonian
Why do all the canon region adjectives end with "n"?
>Alolan
>Kalosian
I really hope they don't call things Johtonian, Hoennian and Sinnohian. Unovan isn't too bad, but I can't remember if it's canon or not.
>>
>>31595121
You do battle every trial captain in the game though.
>Ilima is mandatory
>Lana is optional after completing Akala's trials
>Kiawe is optional after completing Akala's trials in Sun, and shows up at the Battle Tree
>Mallow is optional after completing Akala's trials in Moon, and shows up at the Battle Tree
>Sophocles is a title defense challenger
>Acerola is an E4
>Mina can be fought in two different places in the postgame
>>
>>31595169
is there another way of stating it without ending in "n"?

Kantonese?
>>
>>31595121
THERE'S NO FRONTIER SO IT'S SHIT
>>
>>31595493
Sadly the fights against the captains are unhype and fucking shit and you can't rebattle them at their full strength. It's shit.

Is it possible to add title defenses or make every major trainer (Red, Blue, a non canon Lusamine, Cynthia, etc) available with a full team outside the tree or something through hacking or a custom update?
>>
>>31594338
More than any other game.
>>
>>31594338
This is supposed to be the battle for the highest rank. In places like Kanto, its extremely rare for anyone to ever reaches the Champion. Alola just has a shitty League so you get this many. I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>31595169
The Oriental regions should end with -ese and the Occidental ones should end with -an, in my opinion.
>>
>>31595169
johtoddlers and hoenniggers are canon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.