[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I want to be absolutely frank here. If characters from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Feelinaria.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
Feelinaria.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
Guys, I want to be absolutely frank here.

If characters from pokemon did exist, what do you actually think would happen? I'm not talking about your disgusting pedo fantasies with Lana or shit like that. I'm actually curious:

What would your life be like if the people in pokemon were actual, living people with feelings and personality?

Do you really think you'd have a chance with your Waifu?
>>
>>31593803
>with feelings and personality
Are you saying they don't have that?!
>>
File: IMG_0976.jpg (124KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
124KB, 600x776px
>>31593803
I would be content living with my pets and probably wouldn't be on /vp/ being much more healthy. I wouldn't care about seducing gym leader I would just want to have fun with my new family. Maybe I would fall in love with a trainer but nothing special just a comfy life and challenge a gym leader if I could. I would still probably have a job too but enjoy trying to win a few battles

I wouldn't want to hurt my Pokémon though through too many battles, they have feelings
>>
>>31593891
I would try to maybe get Jasmine if I could though
>>
>>31593803
Surge would be recruited by Trumpo to drop Electrodes all over the middle east

And i still would never have the courage to even get near my waifu, let alone talk to her, let alone fugging tenderly

so i'd rather have her just as a character if thats the thing stopping me from being with her
>>
>>31593803
/vp/ will still be /vp/, except we're now fapping to a different sets of imaginary characters.
The lewds of those "actual, living people" can be found on another board instead of here.
The chances of meeting, let alone getting to know those characters are slim to none.

So not much of a change, really.
>>
Would there be pokemon?
>>
after being used to pokemon for so long, nobody views them as anything special and they're just household pets for the most part. pokemon battling is illegal and is akin to cockfighting. /vp/ is now /vd/--a digimon board. without pokemon to compete with, it storms the market by surprise and becomes as big as pokemon is today. Questions?
>>
>>31593803
I'm a friendless neet who seldom leaves the house, my life wouldn't change at all. Maybe i'd try to fug a hex maniac, but besides that not much would be different.
>>
>>31593803
i could finally give up on having to learn school/job things and do what ive loved my entire life for a living
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.