[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>truth dragon (aka redpilled) has blue eyes >ideals dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: reshiram-zekrom.png (576KB, 1085x654px) Image search: [Google]
reshiram-zekrom.png
576KB, 1085x654px
>truth dragon (aka redpilled) has blue eyes
>ideals dragon (aka bluepilled) has red eyes
Explain this
>>
they're based of the yinyang so they're supposed to have parts of each other
>>
>>31591274
I would but Reshiram's massive dick is getting me hard
>>
>>31591274
truth dragon is aryan
>>
>>31591292

This. They're two parts of one whole.
>>
>>31591274
I just realized Zekrom has little claws. This whole time I thought it had weird flat hands like Lugia's
>>
>>31591274
Zekrom is a Mechon
>>
Truth: Aryan
Ideals: Nigger that smokes so much weed his eyes are red
>>
>>31591274
Fuck off /pol/.
>>
>>31593222
>truth is also at the very bottom of Ubers and will forever be associated with JustinRPG
really makes you think
>>
>>31591274
It's called backpedaling, they couldn't figure out a way to explain taoism to western kids so they tacked on two concepts that loosely fit.
>>
LUBBY
CHUDDER
>>
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>31593381
>people keep saying /pol/ shouldn't be deleted because it's a containment board
>/pol/ doesn't contain fucking anything

Anyone else remember when we all feared that /b/ would leak into various boards? Christ, I almost miss that. /b/ was stupid as shit but it was occasionally fun. /pol/shit is never fun.
>>
File: yu-gi-oh!.full.454851.jpg (985KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yu-gi-oh!.full.454851.jpg
985KB, 1920x1200px
>>31591274
Literally
>>
>>31591274
Reshiram represents better the ideals and Zekrom represent better the truth, they should be inverted
>>
Came here to post >>31593437
>>
>>31593437
>potential = ideals
>power = truths
>white dragon is stronger than black dragon
>white dragon has a giant dick on full display
>>
>>31593437
>>31593607
>Black dragon is potential with other
>White Dragon is better when by other versions of itself and becomes one of the strongest monsters in the original TCG

What did they mean by this
>>
>>31593495

PokePark 2's descriptions go into a bit more detail about what they mean by truth and ideals

>Reshiram wishes for a world filled with genuine brightness and kindness.

>Zekrom seeks for ideals and wishes for a strong and noble world.

Reshiram wants a world of happiness and kindness (truth), and Zekrom wants a world of strength and nobility (ideal)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.