[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where do you store all of your pokemon? Any absolute madman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-bank-chart.png (155KB, 694x503px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-bank-chart.png
155KB, 694x503px
So where do you store all of your pokemon? Any absolute madman storing them all in pokemon bank?
>>
I make a new game and get up to the point where I can trade, then trade with myself to store all the pokemon in this game

I do this because at first I just boxed pokemon in my usual game and felt this was good enough, but then I realized that the game actually encourages this and that pokemon are somehow still happy being boxed

so I wondered about how to make it worse for them, and the only thing I could think of is being owned by a really shit trainer with no badges or anything. so that's why I do it
>>
I don't store any in the bank. I like to keep them all generally in the game I've caught them in and build up the dex each time

Yes, it is a form of autism
>>
I have like 10 boxes of wondertrade garbage in Bank
>>
>>31591073
Same, although I've been thinking of making a living dex to put in the Bank, simply because there's literally not enough space in the ingame boxes
>>
You can't have a living dex in SM can you? At least without having any room left over on the PC right?
>>
>>31591033
>Any absolute madman storing them all in pokemon bank?
Yes. My whole HA collection is already 10+ boxes and I have 11 balltism boxes. That's too many boxes for my game to fill. And the BP I get is nice. I get about 1 BP every so many hours.
>>
>>31591079
Oh shit are you me? I got pretty much the same shit
>>
>>31591079
What do you plan to do with them?
>>
>>31591118
Without form differences, a living dex in SM leaves you five free boxes.
>>
I've played every game and never transferred any pokemon to newer games. So I've only completed the regional dex for each game.
>>
>>31591162
keep them there or some shit, i don't need them and i can't be bothered with releasing them
>>
>>31591175
Yeah, but if you're not doing alternate forms you're a filthy casual.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.