[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD A FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH I JUST REALIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1484608145266.gif (1MB, 449x354px) Image search: [Google]
1484608145266.gif
1MB, 449x354px
GUYS HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD A FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH I JUST REALIZE EVERYTIME BEFORE A REMAKE HAPPENS THE GAME BEFORE IT, THERE ARE CALLBACKS FROM THE GAME IN QUESTION

RSE HAD SPECIAL KANTO MONS
D/P/PT HAD A POKEGEAR LIKE DEVICE
XY HAD A MEGA HOENN STARTER
SUN/MOON HAS A DETICATED ONLINE PLAZA, DAY/NIGHT THEMES, AND WALKING, RUNNING POKÉMON WERE FOUND IN THE DATAMINE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL SINNOH IS NEXT GAME I REPEAT SINNOH IS NEXT GAME AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE GO EAT A BAG OF DICKS
>>
>>31590670
>D/P/PT HAD A POKEGEAR LIKE DEVICE

As did RSE
>>
File: 1482205728683.gif (932KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1482205728683.gif
932KB, 258x258px
>>31590689
L-Let me have my moment anon I'm on to something here
>>
Yo is this bait?
>>
Fucking Silvally and the RKS System is all the "proof" you need. Of course there will be Sinnoh remakes.
>>
>>31590670
>Holy shit guys! Black and White have bikes, Ruby and Sapphire had bikes! Hoenn confirmed!
>>
>>31590670
>>31590689
Nah, the actual hint in DPPt that we were getting HGSS was that the Pokéball symbol in the floor of the Pokécenter was gold and silver.

And also that Jasmine made a cameo and Cynthia gave you the secret potion.

Dunno if I'm missing anything else.
>>
omg sun/moon had kanto alolan forms, lillie goes to kanto, kukui mentions lance, and the main player is from kanto, kanto remakes confirmed xD

this is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>31592161
I wish for this so we can have another chance to meet Lillie.
>>
XY gave us the speed boost Torchic at the launch of Gen 6 with the Blazikenite, and the next was ORAS.

Sun and Moon gave us Munchlax with the Snorlium Z. Sinnoh starters for Z moves maybe?
>>
>>31592130
"From the Johto region" location data, though I don't think they ended up using this and Johto mons traded to D/P/Pt just say "From a faraway place" or whatever.
>>
>>31590670
>DETICATED ONLINE PLAZA
Which is more similar to the Join Avenue in BW2 than anything else, Unova confirmed
>DAY/NIGHT THEMES
Introduced in Gen 2, Johto confirmed
>WALKING, RUNNING POKÉMON
Introduced in Pokemon Yellow, Kanto confirmed

THIS IS NOT A DRILL KANTO AND JOHTO AND UNOVA ARE NEXT GAME I REPEAT KANTO AND JOHTO AND UNOVA ARE NEXT GAME AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE GO EAT A BAG OF DICKS
>>
>>31592209
Yes to promote a Z move for a GEN ONE pokemon

Gen 4 has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>31590670
Or, instead of linking each game to a previous one, simply notice the order in which they rerelease older games: The same fucking order they were originally released.
>>
>>31592331
Munchlax is still Gen 4, so we can't rule it out. They could have chosen any other Gen 1 line like Arcanine, Hypno, Starmie. I know Snorlax is extremely popular but they still picked one with a gen 4 link.
>>
>>31592468
>Munchlax is still Gen 4, so we can't rule it out.

yes we can

You said it yourself, they picked snorlax because snorlax is popular. Having a gen 4 pre evo isn't that special when gen 4 has the most cross gen lines and they did it that way so the player doesn't have an overpowered fully evolved pokemon right from the start.
>>
>apricorn balls in SM
>magearna's ability is soul-heart
>soulsilver heartgold

Gen 2 on VC when
>>
>>31590670
SM had more references to Kanto than any other region. Obviously the next games will be in Kanto. Kanto games also next in line after RS.
>>
File: 1485279809828.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485279809828.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>31592536
>yfw you realise a Kanto remake on the Switch will attract the millennial target audience
>>
>>31590670
Time stamp me saying human and Pokémon will merge just like lusamine did.
>>
>>31592603
Anyone who's playing pokemon and posting on this board better be a fucking millenial??

Are you either a Gen X oldie or a literal 12 year old?
>>
>>31590670
dude, just mention the Munchlax at the beginning; it's all the proof you needed to make a point

jeez louise
>>
If a mega hoenn-starter was the thing that confirmed oras according to you then how are you ignoring those alolan kanto pokemon?
>>
>>31590670
Not OP, but this might be something.

Source: https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/gametext.txt

HABBENING
>>
Sinnoh remakes are definitely happening, it's a matter of time really.
>>
Y'all are stupid.
>>
>>31594741
Naw, that's the already-existing ribbon pokemon got if they beat the Sinnoh champion in the original Diamond/Pearl. I bet they would add a new Sinnoh Champ Ribbon if they were to make a remake, just like how they made a new ribbon for ORAS.
>>
>>31592130
Don't forget the Hiker at Hearthome that mentioned being friend of Elm.
>>
>>31594835
Then how come the Johto and Hoenn Champ Ribbons aren't on the list?
>>
>>31590772
>Make an Arceus clone
>Don't make it able to use Recover and Extreme Speed
>Make it so weak that it can't even stomp the ground to use Earthquake
What were both Aether and GF thinking?
>>
>>31594943
I stand corrected. But still, no Kanto, Johto, or Unova Ribbons to be seen.
>>
>>31595142
Kanto was the regular champion ribbon. The other two apparently didn't have one.
>>
>>31595142
Wait, Johto was the legend ribbon after beating Red.
>>
>>31590670
>RSE HAD SPECIAL KANTO MONS
When was this, keeping in mind that FR/LG was released before Emerald?
>>
If we really are going back to Kanto I seriously hope it's an actual sequel (technically Silver/Gold were but anyway) like BW2 and we get to see post geb 2 everything
>>
I JUST WANT TO SEE GAME FREAK MAKE AN ORIGIN OMEGA ARCEUS WITH 1400 BST
I WANNA SEE SHIT GET FUCKED UP
>>
bomberman is cute!!!
>>
>>31595295
10th anniversary event mons in NYC. They even fucking had Hulk Hogan there too I think
>>
>>31592130
>Red Gyarados news report in the fucking beginning of the game

Come on anon.
>>
File: image.png (107KB, 945x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 945x768px
>>31590670
Great, can't wait to see that piece of shit Garchomp get even more unnecessary buffs
>>
>>31590670
Kanto is next.
>>
>>31592331
>implying they didn't intentionally choose a gen 1 pokémon with a gen 4 prevo.

It should have been Tangela
>>
>>31592506
Also
>Main legendaries based on the sun and the moon
>Gen 2 introduced day / night cycle
>Gen 2 legendaries are also based on the day and the night
G-Guys we're going to Johto next game!
>>
>>31599161
Mew got an exclusive Z-Move, too. Come to think of it, did any non-gen 1 and non-gen 7 mons get an exclusive Z-Move?
>>
>>31597768
name one flaw about garchomp

it's cool
it's dope
it's outta sight
>>
>>31591849
I miss those times. I'm sad that now that rs remakes were done we can't HOENN CONFIRMED anymore for at least 10 years.
>>
>>31592603
>millennial
>implying he is not
>if that's true, he's either gen Z, so less than 18 years old and thus can't post here or more than 40 years old, so why the fuck are you still here
>>
>>31590670
What is this image trying to convey?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.